Chapter 18

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

 


After a few seconds I saw Soo-min sitting with her knees to her chest, I quickly detached my hand from Jimin’s and ran to Soo-min. That was a bad idea, because that’s when I fell. Jimin rushed to my side and Soo-min looked up to find me only a few metres away from her. 

“Aishh,” it hurt real bad as I tried to stand. Do you guys remember how clumsy I am?

“Are you okay? Let me check if you’ve sprained anything.” Jimin seemed so reliable right now it was making me fall for him even more. He felt around my two ankles, I better not be blushing right now. “I think you’ve sprained your right ankle. I don't know whether you’ll be able to walk back to the hotel like this.”

“Aeri!” Soo-min was calling as she crawled herself to where Jimin and I were, “Are you okay? I hurt my ankle too. Thats why Minggyu left me here. He said he wanted dinner and if that meant leaving me here until he found all the stamps so be it.” It just made Soo-min’s cries worse. 

Kind of ironic how both Soo-min and I both hurt our ankles. I pulled Soo-min into a hug to make her cries stop. I looked at Jimin, he was obviously thinking how he could get us both back, but it was clear neither of us girls could walk. The only option was to leave one of us here and help the other back to the hotel then come back for the other with help. 

“Jimin you take Soo-min back to the hotel first. I’ll wait here.” 

I couldn't possibly leave Soo-min out here by herself, she was already exhausted from crying. She would probably pass out if she was left alone again. 

Jimin didn't look to happy with my statement and pulled me away from Soo-min and whispered low enough so only I could hear 

“I’m not leaving you, here alone.” 

Even though his voice was barely audible you could here his anger at my decision, for him to leave me here. I looked at him and I knew he knew I wasn’t going to allow him to take me back while we left Soo-min here.

“I’ll be fine and you’ll be back before I know it. Don’t worry about me just take her first, the longer we argue the longer I’ll be here alone.”

“What? Why do you have to stay here Aeri? Can’t we go back together,” now I would have to deal with Soo-min.

“Jimin can only help one of us back, right now you look like you should go first.” Soo-min’s eyes started to tear up again. “I’ll be fine someone will probably see me on their way anyway, I’ll be fine.” I looked at Jimin he stilled looked pissed at me. “ You take her back, I’ll wait, some other group will probably see me and help. I’ll be fine, don't look at me like that,” I took Jimin’s hand and put mine above it. 

It seemed to comfort him, because some of the anger in his eyes disappeared. Jimin began helping Soo-min up. I watched Soo-min try and limp her way through this terrain, but it became obvious to Jimin that if she was going to be that slow I might have to wait till midnight for their return.

“Get on my back it’ll be faster,” I could see Soo-min blushing slightly as she got onto his back.

 

She likes him too, doesn't she…

I’m not going to play the jealous girl right now, she's hurt and she tired it’s not the right time to think about this.

 

Before they were completely out of sight Jimin turned around to look at me, I just smiled at him and gestured him to keep going. I’ll be fine was what I was trying to tell him without saying anything. He seemed to understand, and turned around back onto the route back to the hotel.

 

And now I’m left to think about Soo-min.

The way she looks at Jimin is the same way I look at him…

I need to tell her about my feeling for Jimin soon or I might just regret it…

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soo-min and Jimin probably left like ten minutes ago, and I could here foot steps coming towards me. I started shouting Hello, anyone there. I could see two shadows approaching.

 

It better not be some random weirdos that walk through this place for fun.

 

“AERI!” It was Sunhee, running towards me, and V was behind her. “OMG! WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE’S JIMIN? DID HE JUST LEAVE YOU HERE BY YOURSELF! OMG I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!”

She always made me smile with her overprotectiveness, “Calm down Sunhee. First stop shouting, second Jimin didn’t just leave me here Soo-min was injured and Mingyu decided to leave her here alone. As you can see I can’t exactly walk, cause I sprained my ankle. So I told Jimin to take Soo-min back first. Now are you going to still kill Jimin?” I could here V laughing softly as he looked at Sunhee and I.

“Don’t laugh at me, V. Help Aeri up already. And okay I’ll hold off on killing him but Mingyu I don’t know.” V quickly came to my side and helped me stand.

“Just get on my back, it’ll be easier for us to get you back to the hotel faster.” V was actually really reliable when he needed to be. Right now I was grateful he was. 

 

I wonder how Jimin and Soo-min are…


A/N: This chapter is kinda short but I hope you guys enjoy it :)))