Chapter 11

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

A/N: I decided why not let you guys know what Jungkook said. So I made another Jimin's POV chapter. 


Jimin’s POV

Aeri and I are on completely different terms now. Honestly, I prefer it this way; her not being pissed at me all day does kind of let my heart be at ease for some reason. She seems happy to actually stay back after school for me to tutor her. If this was a month ago I swear she would barely want to talk to me unless she was forced too. Jungkook maybe younger then me but he does give out good advice every now and then.

S.coups was having a party at Pearl tonight so I had to go find my suit; thank god I have one because I have to follow my family to business parties. I went to pick up Jin hyung in my Hyundai Sonata since was to lazy to drive himself to Pearl. I didn’t really mind because I won’t be lonely I’m the first one there. I got to Jin’s house and texted him I was outside.

“Sorry I took such a long time to get out. I couldn’t find my shoes.” Jin was still putting on his shoes as he sat in the passenger seat next to me.

“Its okay hyung, its only 6:30 so we have heaps of time anyway.”

“Do you think Aeri will actually come tonight Jimin?” Why is he asking me this how would I know.

“How would I know hyung? What did she say to you when you told her that she had to come.” I remember Jin literally threatening Aeri if she didn’t come he would go to her house and bring her himself. It was really funny, but felt bothered at the same time when Jin was doing that, I brushed it off as nothing since I was more interested in eating – I was starving don’t judge me.

“She promised that she would come, she said she didn’t need me barging me into her house because she would then have to explain why I was kidnaping her later,” Jin and I both started laughing at what he said.

 

She’s so unique.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

We arrived at the hotel at 6:45; I parked my car at the hotel’s underground car park, Jin and I went to see if anyone from our group was here already too. Turns out everyone, except for Aeri, had just arrived like we did. Within five minutes it felt like everyone that was invited to S.coups party had arrived except for Aeri.

Jin hyung had some how managed to stayed next to me and he looked slightly anxious. “You don’t think she actually won’t come do you?”

“What?” I didn’t quite understand who Jin hyung was referring too, but I realised it had to be Aeri – who else could it be -, “Ask one of her friends to give her a call, to see if she’s on her way or if she’s actually ditching us.”

“Oh yea I can do that, I have her number.”

 

How did Jin hyung get Aeri’s number? And why do I feel troubled by knowing he has it and I don’t?

 

“Where are you Aeri!” I swear either Jin hyung wanted every ones attention or he was really worried that she wouldn’t come because he legitimately shouted so loudly I nearly jumped out of my skin. 

I backed away from him, not wanting to be stared at by everyone. I could tell that Jin hyung was happy since he walked back to me with a ridiculous smile on his face.

“I take that as she’s coming.”

“How did you know Jimin?”

“I wonder hyung, I wonder.” I roll my eyes at him, leaving him with no explanation as I walked with the group into the double doors – which had just opened because it was 7 – and down the stairs to find our table.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Is she actually coming?

 

It was already 7:25pm and Aeri still hadn’t arrived.

 

Why is she taking so long? Did Aeri lie to Jin hyung? Or did something happen to her?

 

Just as that thought went through my head I saw the double doors above the stairs open across the room, Aeri walked in.

 

She looks amazing.

 

I could see all the heads turn to look at her as she walked down the stairs.

 

“Jimin what are you looking at?” Jungkook nudged me as he followed my eyes to see what I was looking at.

“Look who’s finally here.” Jungkook announces to the rest of the table once he sees Aeri.

“Finally! I thought she lied to me.” Jin hyung looks happy that Aeri has arrived. But it seemed that the whole table looked relieved as well that she came.

 

They must have all been worried that something might have happened to her.

 

I can see Vernon stopping her for a chat.

 

What’s this weird feeling in my chest? Must be something I ate.

 

When they finally stop talking, she walks towards our table and gives Jin hyung a wave when she notices him. But before she gets any closer to our table Minhyuk stops her and they have a little catch up session by themselves til Sungjae waves for Minhyuk to come over.

 

I wonder what they were talking about. And what on earth did I eat to make my chest feel like I’m suffocating?

 

She finally gets to our table, after what feels like forever to me.

 

“So the talk of the party finally has finally gotten to our table I feel honoured.” The sarcasm in Rapmon hyung’s voice causes everyone to laugh.

“I didn’t mean to be late okay. I’m sorry but there was traffic and my mum decided that Pearl was only a five minutes, when really it's a thirty minute one,”

“Don't mind him Aeri, he was actually worried for you. Well all of us were since it was taking you so long. But anyway come sit down.” She took a seat next to Jin hyung and V.

“Jimin hyung if you stare at her for that long, people are going to think you're a ert.” As Jungkook says this to me, Aeri makes eye contact with me.

I quickly shift my gaze to somewhere else. I could feel my face heat up slowly by what Jungkook said.

“Shut up Maknae,” I curse under my breath so that only Jungkook can hear me. He just laughs at me and tells Miyoung its nothing when she asks him what he’s laughing about.

 

I’ll get you back for that Jungkook. But why couldn't I take my eyes off her?

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The night continued with us being served dinner and dessert. After that it was when everyone got up to chat or to dance on the dance floor. But since our group wasn't into that type of thing everyone just stayed at the table talking to each other. I see Aeri excuse herself to the bathroom in the corner of my eye. I continue talking to Jungkook, since going to the bathroom isn’t something to be interested about.

But after about 10 minutes Aeri still hasn't come back and everyone at the table seems to have realised that its been way to long – even if Aeri was taking a dump, not being mean or anything it a natural human process. Then I hear some girls walking past us talking.

“Why is Soojung doing that to Aeri? What did Aeri ever do Soojung anyway?”

Jungkook seems to have heard what I heard about Aeri and we both stand up at the same time.

“Guys what’s wrong?” Suga hyung gives us a curious look as well as everyone else.

“Aeri’s with Soojung and it doesn’t seem good.” Jungkook says it before I’m even able to react.

Everyone at the table gets on their feet. “Girl’s stay here. We can handle it.” Rapmon hyung says and all the girls nod as they slowly sit back down in their chair.

We all head towards the bathrooms and we can already hear a ruckus even before we can see the bathrooms. It seems a crowd had already gathered around but no one was helping. Rapmon hyung cleared his throat and the people at the back of the crowd quickly cleared the way for us. When we finally got the front of the crowd, I could clearly see that Aeri must have at least been punched really badly in the face. Soojung must have felt our presence because she looked our direction.

“” was the only thing Soojung was able to say, with an expression anyone would understand - fear.

 

She should be scared.


A/N: Here's another chapter, I hope everyone likes it. I'm sorry for taking so long - nearly a month.  Please upvote and subscribe if you enjoyed reading the story! Also comment about how you think the story is. :)

Also could you guys vote down below about what you think about the story thanks :D