Chapter 12

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Jimin’s POV

“What are you doing to her?” if the look in someone’s eyes could kill, Soojung and her gang would have been killed by Rapmon’s stare by now.

“Ww-w-e-e-e were just teaching her a lesson..,” Soojung could barely get the words out of .

I could really punch her right now.

I was just about to step forward and do what I was thinking in my head when Jungkook grabbed my arm.

“I know what you’re thinking, but Aeri’s watching us we don't need her to see us fighting Soojung. And you’re probably not going to hold back knowing your temper. So why don’t you and V go and tend to Aeri and the rest of us will deal with her and her gang.”

I knew Jungkook was right so I nodded and went to Aeri with V. Just before I was out of his reach, Jungkook he put his hand on my arm stopping me in my tracks.

“And remember hyung don’t be angry at Aeri, if you can help it.”

 

I know he’s right but how could she be so stupid to fight three girls by herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Aeri are you okay?” V asked as we supported her back to her feet.

“I’m fine, you know just been punched about 10 different places, but that’s no biggie.” V giggled at the way she could be so calm about the situation at hand. I just stood there trying to keep my cool.

“AERI!” it was Sunhee, she was pushing through the crowd and heading towards us. “OMG, WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! I’M GOING TO KILL THEM MYSELF!”

“Sunhee calm down, its not that bad.”

“LEE AERI WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT THAT BAD?! YOU CAN BARELY STAND UP BY YOURSELF!”

“Sunhee stop shouting everyone’s looking at us, we have enough attention as it is.” Thank god V is here to calm her down.

“Oh, right sorry. But we need to get you treated we don’t know how bad you’re hurt.”

“I’ll take her to my house to get patched up. You guys stay so that Jin hyung has a ride home and make sure the others are okay too. Also make sure they don’t get too carried away V.” I was just about to start walking off with Aeri’s arm over my shoulder when she stopped in our tracks.

“Wait, Jimin why is she going to your house?” Sunhee does have a point but before I was able to answer V answered for me.

“When the boys get injured Jimin is the one that patches us up. I trust him Sunhee don’t worry Aeri’s in good hands.”

“I don’t get a say in this do I?” Aeri asked and all three of us looked at her and answered at the same time.

“No.”

“Don’t worry Sunhee I’ll take care of her.” I reassured Sunhee and we started walking out of them room.

“Can you get up the stairs?” I forgot we had to climb up those stairs before we get back to main area of the hotel.

 

Aeri's POV (You)

Before we had even left the room Jimin and I are already facing the problem of climbing up these stupid stairs.

 

S.coups why did you have to pick this room that has stairs, WHY! AND why am I going to Jimin’s house? SUNHEE! WHY DIDN'T YOU AND V LET ME GO TO ONE OF YOUR HOUSES! Ugh… I guess I can’t complain since I get to spend time with Jimin but seriously WHY?!

 

Anyway Jimin and I took like 5 minutes to climb up those stairs. It felt so weird to have Jimin’s hand around my waist supporting me the whole way through. I didn't have much of a choice since I could barely walk up them by myself. What made it worse was that once again I probably was red as a tomato since Jimin was so close to me, as well as his hand around my waist. The walk to his car was silent neither Jimin nor I spoke a word, it was like we didn't want to break the peace – probably because he knew when he opened his mouth he would be telling me off for I don't know how long. He put me into the passenger seat, closed the door and went to the drivers seat.

As we drove out of the car park I finally broke the silence.

“Are going to stay silent the whole time Jimin?”

Jimin only grabbed the steering wheel harder then he was before.

“Why are you acting like that Jimin? It’s like you’re the one that's hurt.”

“Why didn't you call for help? Or ask for any when you being punched by them.” The anger in his voice literally dripping off every word he spoke.

“I didn't want them to be hurt,”

“And instead you become like this?” Jimin yelling but still didn't look at me.

“Alright! I’m sorry. It’s not as if I knew they were going to attack me.” I feel like a mouse in a lion’s den.

“They were the ones that attacked you last time as well weren’t they? That time that you got a black eye and pretended that you tripped.”

His words weren’t harsh but you could feel the anger with every word that he spoke. He wasn’t going to let me live this one down in the next hour or so I spent with him.

“I didn't see the need in telling you guys-“

“AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!”

“JIMIN! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME ITS NOT AS IF I STARTED THE FIGHT!”

Then the car went dead silent, Jimin pulled over and got out of the car. He walked over to my side of the car and pulled open my door. I got out of the car, holding onto the door frame – bloody hell my ribs hurt, they must have thrown one of their punches there.

“DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED EVERYONE WAS?! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL US WHO IT WAS THE FIRST TIME SO THAT WE COULD HAVE DEALT WITH THEM, THEN AND THERE.”

“I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WOULD ATTACK ME AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY KNEW YOUR REPUTATION AND SINCE I WAS FRIENDS WITH YOU GUYS I THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN. HOW WAS I SUPP- “

Before I was able to finish my sentence, two hands were place on my face - cheeks to be precise, but i could barely process what was happeneing - and I felt a warm sensation on my lips – it was Jimin’s lips. My eyes closed unconsciously. Before I knew it, that kiss turned into a long make out session, we finally broke apart when we were both out of breath.

Jimin stumbled backwards finally realized what he just did. “Um… can we forget what just happened?” he quickly walked back to his seat and I was left in a daze.

 

What just happened?


A/N: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Things are finally getting into action. Sorry for such a slow moving plot and for not updating for so long. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please subscribe and upvote if you like it. XD And leave your comments below. :)

OH RIGHT HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN RUN OMG ITS SO GOOD. IF YOU HAVENT GO AND WATCH BTS' RUN MV.