Chapter 8

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Aeri's POV (You)

 

What did Sunhee just say?

 

“Hello? Is anyone there? Aeri say something!” I was trying to process what Sunhee was saying to me. Park Jimin. My mind was blank; I really had no idea what to say to what Sunhee had just told me. “Aeri! Okay let’s talk about this at school tomorrow. I’m going to hang up because it seems I’ve made you speechless, bye.”

I was replaying what Sunhee had just said to me.

 

I just have a feeling I know who the next guy you will fall for will be. And it seems like you can’t tell yet.

Who do you think I’m about to fall for then Sunhee?

Park Jimin.

 

I know that Sunhee’s always right with guessing who I’m going to fall for next, but for the first time I have no idea how to react to what she said. Normally I would be completely denying it or saying I would kill her tomorrow for what she said. But right now I really don't know why it seemed like every thing was frozen in my brain.

I looked at my clock that hung on the wall, it was 11:00pm, and I needed to go to bed so that I could actually wake up tomorrow. I quickly packed my bag ready for tomorrow and went to bed.

 

I’ll think about what Sunhee said tomorrow. I need to let it sink in first.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

I got to school early today. Since mum wouldn’t let me walk to school for some reason, I’m 16 I think I’m able to walk to school by myself. Sunhee’s words from last night were still bothering me. Could I really be falling for Jimin? I got to my locker and started sorting out my books, when someone taped my shoulder.

“So are you able to talk now?” I turned around to see Sunhee looking at me with a slight bit of concern and V by her side.

“Why can’t she talk?” Obviously V just had to know what we were talking about.

“Yes I can Sunhee and its nothing V hopefully…” I whispered the last word, while the rest of my sentence sounded sarcastic, as usual.

“Aeri why aren’t you denying it? Or at least trying to kill me?” (Sunhee)

“I don’t know. I don’t even know if I’ve even processed what you’ve said yet.”

“What did Sunhee say?” Jimin just had to appear right now didn’t he?

Our eyes met as I turned to look at where he was standing, I felt my cheeks start to heat up again so I quickly looked away.

“I have no clue Jimin. They won’t tell me!” V started pouting at Jimin, taking the attention away from me.

“Your blushing Aeri.” Sunhee whispered in my ear while smiling, as the two boys were acting weirdly next to us.

“Shut up.” I rushed off to Economics, not wanting to explain why I looked like a tomato in front of them.

I walked into Economics still trying to let what Sunhee said sink in – yes I know its taking a while but its really hard to think that I might like Jimin, okay. I sat at my normal seat and waited for class to begin. Then someone elbowed me.

“Why do you look so blank today?” It was Minhyuk – I have no idea who I thought it might be.

“No reason”

“Yah, Lee Aeri! Why aren’t you telling me off for hitting you today? What’s up with you?”

“Nothing just thinking.” Great even Minhyuk can tell something’s up

“You better tell me when you figure it out Lee Aeri, cause I knows there’s something”

I spent Economics not talking at all to Minhyuk – trust me when I say it’s weird for me not to talk for a whole lesson, I’m a chatterbox so when I’m silent everyone knows something’s up. Minhyuk kept looking at me every now and then, but he knew I probably wouldn’t tell him what was on my mind so he just let me be.

 

Park Jimin? PARK JIMIN?! It can’t be? Can it?

 

Economics ended, and I had Chemistry now. I better get myself together so I don’t end up being red faced the whole time in Chem.

I walked really slowly to Chemistry. I wasn’t really looking forward to going to Chem, especially because Sunhee was going to be right next to me. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder as I walking. It was Jimin.

“Let’s walk together we’re going to the same place anyway.” (Jimin)

I nodded and continued walking. I didn't want to start a conversation with him, or I might become red faced and awkward again. I could feel people staring at Jimin and I as we walked next to each other.

I’m really going to get killed by Jimin’s fan girl’s really soon I can feel it. One of the y groups will attack me like at recess. All their hatred for me is literally everywhere in the room right now. I’m screwed.

As I walked into class, Sunhee was already there. And she was staring me down like a Hawke until I got to my seat.

“What are you doing with Jimin?” (Sunhee)

“We bumped into each other on the way here, so we walked together.”

“Hmmm,” She nodded while smiling at me.

“What?”

“Nothing.”  I could see her giggling in the corner of my eye but I really couldn’t be bothered telling her off because the teacher had already begun class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Class ended and we were all walking to the group when I remembered I had left my books in class.

“You guys go first, I’ll meet you guys later.” Sunhee, Jimin and V, who had met up with us, all nodded.

I turned around so I could head back to our Chemistry class. As I came out of the class, closing the door behind me, I could sense I wasn’t the only on in the corridor. I turned to my left to find Kim Soojung and her group of minions walking towards me. Okay, so for your information Soojung is known to be one of the biggest es around and everyone – well nearly everyone, only some of the guys don’t know this – know that she uses violence to get what she wants.  The last time someone confessed to a guy she liked, they weren’t seen for a whole month.

She had never taken a liking to anyone in BTS or Minhyuk so I was never her target. But I guess that changed because the next thing I knew her minions were pushing me into the lockers, while she stood in front of me. She cracked her knuckles, punched me in the face, well it was closer to my mouth area.

 

Why do bullies punch you in the face? I mean that's the place that everyone can see, why can’t you choose somewhere else to hit?

 

I could taste blood on the side of lip, but I couldn’t wipe it off because her minions were holding my shoulders firmly against the locker. 

“What do you want Soojung?”

“Aeri,” Soojung said in on of those really annoying fake cute tones. “Don't you know what I want?”

The way she acts really pisses me off, all high and mighty. It made me laugh, “Do you really think I would be asking if I knew?” I tried the teasing tone in my voice because I knew I would just make things worse in this situation.  

Soojung flicked her hair in annoyance. “Well, since you haven’t figured it out I’ll let you have sometime to figure it out. And if you still can’t figure it out,” She grabbed my chin and roughly jerked my face side to side, “we’ll just see what’s going to happen to that pretty face of yours shall we.” 


A/N: Here's another chapter, I hope everyone likes it. I'm sorry for taking so long.  Please upvote and subscribe if u enjoyed reading the story! :D