Chapter 3

Highschool Isn't Suppose To Be Like This

Jimin POV

I changed into another dance class because the other one I was like a beginners class and the teacher thought I should be put into the advanced one. So my maths class had to be swapped around so I could go into that class. I followed the teacher to see which class I had been swapped into. I better not be put into a class full of fan girls. I can take a few but a whole class? No thank you.

“Wait here let me talk to Mrs Kim and tell her the situation first”

“Yes Miss.” I waited patiently outside the class, until she came out again.

“I’ve told Mrs Kim why you’ve been swapped into the class so everything should be fine, I’ll be leaving now,” I bowed as she left.

I heard the teacher inside telling me to come in. As soon as I walked into the class I heard screams, oh great.

“Please introduce yourself even though it seems most of them know who you are.” Mrs Kim said, as she looked at all the fan girling happening in her class.

I obviously have no choice but to introduce myself. “My name is Park Jimin and I will be joining the class today,” I looked around to see if I could see any familiar faces in the room and I found one. Lee Aeri.

 

This is going to be a fun year. I think to myself, while smirking at her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aeri’s really bad at everything I swear. It’s hilarious to me because we’re like complete opposites. I find teasing her about her flaws hilarious as well because her reactions are priceless now that I’m in her maths class I can annoy the living day lights out of her. Maths had ended and I had already got on her nerves. She had been told to stay behind to talk to the teacher so I presume it’s because of her bad results. I really don't see how she can do so badly in that test it was really easy. I walked to the regular bus stop and went to stand next to Jungkook.

“So who’s class did you swap into?” so he does pay attention when I speak to him I thought all his thoughts are about Miyoung.

“I’m in Aeri’s class,” I couldn't help but laugh when I said that.

“I feel sorry for her. You know you’ll regret treating her like that one day.”

“But its so funny Kookie (A/N: Jungkook’s nickname)”

“Whatever you say hyung.”

Jungkook went back to talking to Miyoung and Aeri finally arrived with Jieun. Sunhee walked to Aeri’s side and it looked like something was wrong.

“What’s wrong?” I could just hear Sunhee say. Then I couldn't quite hear what Aeri said but I didn't need to.

“WHAT! WHAT DO MEAN STAY BACK A YEAR,” V is always the loud mouth one. If you want to keep a secret, don't have V standing next to you when you say it.

“V would you shut up!” At least we had Rapmon (A/N: Rapmonster’s nickname) to shut him up.

I couldn't help myself but to , its out of habit now so I blurted it out without thinking too “That’s no surprise with the results that's she’s getting in maths.” I didn't want her to think that I cared about her so I smirked at her while saying that. But Jin hits me in the ribs.

“Jimin shut up your just making her feel worse,” It really hurt. Then the bus arrived so everyone got on the bus.

“You know you shouldn’t have said that right?” Really Jungkook you think I’m stupid.

“I know okay it’s just out of habit, I didn't mean it in that way okay,” Everyone probably thought I did though.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungkook, Aeri and I got off the bus and Jungkook just had to keep talking about what happened earlier.

“You better say something nice to her, or change your attitude or she’s really going to become your enemy and I know very well hyung that you don't want that. You might not see her as anything but she’s is in her own way special to you.”

“Jungkook shut up she might hear and I’ll try to say something nice to her when you leave okay, so would you stop already.”

“You better not do something you’ll regret again.”

“I won't okay.”

Jungkook started listening to music so we stopped talking about Aeri. I honestly did want Aeri to see me as a friend but I’m the type of person that likes to tease people I like. So whenever I want to get close to someone I would treat them like I’m treating Aeri right now. Jungkook waved bye to me, as he turned left to go to his house while mouthing to me “Don't do anything stupid,” I nodded to tell him I understood.

I decided to catch up to Aeri and try and start a conversation to her. But I think I chose the worse topic to talk about. “So you might not be able to move up a year huh?”

“Could you just leave it Jimin.”

“Common I’m just curious.” I was actually really curious why, I didn’t want her to be left behind while the rest of us moved up a year.

“Well I don't want to talk about it so could you just leave me alone.” Aeri’s tone when she said that was so different to how she normally talks to me. It caught me off guard, it sounded as if she really hated me in that spilt second.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to get on your nerves, I swear” I kind of whispered the last part of that sentence cause I was really starting to think

What if she really starts to hate me even more then she does now.

 

And for some reason somewhere in my mind it clicked.

 

 

 

 

 

You need to change Park Jimin.

 

Your POV

 

“AERI! GET OUT OF BED NOW! OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!”  Mum was shouting at me from the kitchen as he was probably cooking my brother breakfast. I turned my head to look at my clock.

 

! Its already 7:30! I rushed out of bed and started getting ready for school.

 

“Do you need me to pick you up after school today? Cause if you do just walk over to your bro’s school” Mum was a stay at home mum so she would always pick my brother up from the neighbouring primary school – his name’s Hyunwoo and he’s only 7.

“It alright Mum I’ll just take the bus home. I’m going now,” I left the house with a piece of toast in my mouth and my shoelaces still untied. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

First session was with Minhyuk, which meant no Jimin. YES!

“Why do you look so happy to see me today? That's not normal.”

“Your one of my best friend’s why wouldn't I be happy to see you?” I had known Minhyuk since primary school and he was always the person that lent his ear when I needed help. His only problems were that his grades were even worse then mine and that he had a fan girl group just as big as BTS, I would get from his fan girl’s as well as from Jimin’s. “Am I not allowed not to be happy when I see you?”

“You aren't normally this cheerful is what I meant, and especially when you walk into Economics.” Economics was probably the only subject I was reasonably good at, compared to others and that was because I was interested in the subject. But it was true I wasn't normally this happy to walk into a subject. “Is it because Jimin isn’t here?”

“What do you mean Minhyuk?” He must have heard from all the fan girl’s whispering that Jimin had moved to my maths class.

“Its like the biggest thing in the school right now. Park Jimin moved to a new class and sits next to none other then Lee Aeri, the one all the fan girl’s want to keep away from him” he chuckled when he finished speaking.

I rolled my eyes at him “How far has this spread? It’s been less then a day and it’s reached you. Why do they all group Jimin with me anyway it’s not as if I like him and he’s clearly only doing it to tease and annoy me.”

“Well in any fan girl’s eyes, YOU, are the threat and I know that from my own experience.” Minhyuk started laughing after he said that only to be told off by the teacher.

Economics flew by and I then I had physics - and that was a bore. Now it was time for recess, which meant I have to see Jimin’s face for the first time today.

I wonder what the first thing he’s going to tease me about. Honestly I wasn’t curious but its like a routine for me to think what that kid can come up with next. He always seems to find a new fault in me everyday or use something from the day before that he hadn’t quite finish with. But for some reason when I got to my seat at the table, Jimin didn't say anything.

 

What? First he says sorry yesterday, and now he doesn't say anything annoying to me. This is just weird.

 

I’m not complaining – because I mean who would miss being annoyed by someone – but it was just really strange.

“What’s up with Jimin?” V whispered in my ear when everyone wasn’t paying much attention to us.

“What do you mean?”

“Don't tell me you haven’t noticed that he hasn't said something to annoy you.”

“Oh that, how would I know.”

“You and probably everyone here knows that he’ll always fine a way to irritate you, so why isn’t he doing that today? What happened yesterday when you guys were going home, did something happen?”

“V I’m serious I have no idea! Now would you shut up about it!” I raised my voice a little too much and everyone at the table turned to look at me. “Sorry,” I whispered whilst looking around the table and my eyes met with Jimin’s. If this were yesterday he would have definitely said something along the lines of “Aeri on her period guys just ignore her”. But right now, all he was doing was staring blankly at me as if he had nothing to say – which for him is not normal.

“If you say so…” V’s voice trailed off as he turned to talk to Sunhee about their date on Saturday.

 

*Ring**Ring*

 

And now it was time for Maths…


A/N: Hope you guys like it :D. Comment your opinion below and remember to subscribe and upvote if you liked it. C: