Chapter 6

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Rim's POV

He knew he shouldn't have pushed it. He saw her face crumble a little after the 5th time he talked about her kimchi jjigae. Silently, he was kicking himself for thinking she was like 'one of the guys' who would always laugh over someone putting them down. It was meant to be a joke, just so he could see her get angry. She was incredibly cute when she got angry. He didn't mind her threats of beatings and her glares. But he shouldn't have, she wasn't 'one of the guys', even though she was tough and could stand up for herself. He realized despite her tough exterior she was insecure and she had taken his comments to heart. The last thing he wanted was for her to hate him.

'Don't feel sorry for me, we are doing this for the show, as long as the viewers like it then it doesn't matter does it?'

She was still pretending to be strong and pushing him away. But he knew if he pushed her she would shut off from him completely. 'Let me make it up to you by buying dinner. Do you like ramyun?'

She crinkled her nose. He realized he liked a lot of the little things she did. 'I don't like eating ramyun.' 'Oh...how about chicken? I know this great fried chicken place.' She crinkled her nose again, 'I don't really like eating chicken.' 

He deflated, he thought she was like him and could eat anything but she'd already said 'no' to two of his most favorite food. She looks a little guilty and says, 'Sorry oppa, how about we go for kimchi rice?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter