Trouble Part I

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What you have done to my brothers, you devil!!" Yoongi hissed angrily at the group infront him.

"I-t's yoongi, dude.."

"Bette-"

"Better what?" Hoseok stand beside the group, smile innocently.

"H-ho.. ergh.." the boy was cut by a punch and land on floor with blood running out from his mouth. The boy's friends just watch in horror. They ready to run but was block by the junior. The smirk from the junior make the boys shake in fear. 

"You think you're my senior, i dont respect you? I dont think so. You hurt my brother and this is for your paid. Take this." The black haired junior give a punch on the face and the front boy fall. The others just stood there afraid.

Hoseok tap the junior's shoulder. "Hold it, kook. I dont want you get suspends." And that jungkook get up and stand straight. 

Hoseok sit and smile like before but this time its more mysteries. "Look around, minwoo.." the boy named minwoo look around him even his face hurt like hell. He saw his friend jungho leaning against the wall while blood running out from his mouth. Minwoo hissed. But then he saw his other friend Kain was choked by yoongi againts the locker. And last he saw his friend yun was grab his hair harshly by jungkook. he look the man infront him and hoseok smile sweetly. "This is what you get when you touch my brother." 

 

 

.................................

"Tae-ah!"

"Erghh my head.."

"Oh god. I'm glad you're okay." 

"Where's hyungs and kookie?"

The boy smile bitterly. "They caught by teacher because the fight.."

"WHAT?!"

"They know that we get use to be bullied, tae.. and they gone mad."

"H-how?"

"They saw my bruise and i try to lie. But they know me as well. They ask me. And i told everything to them."

"Erghhh my head.. one trouble came and now what? What if mom and dad know?"

Jimin want to cry but he dont want to be weak infront his twin. "Mom and dad in japan. I just hope they dont know yet.."

Taehyung sigh..

"How is your condition now? If not i walk in kitchen late, you will fall from the chair, tae. Damn high chair!" 

Taehyung chuckle. "And lucky you walk right time."

"Whatever.." jimin pinch taehyung's cheek. "And dont faint like you want. Tell me if you feel dizzy.."

Taehyung nod like a baby. He drink the hot choclate that jimin make for him.

 

 

.......................

"I really will talk to them." Yoongi hissed.

"Aishh hyung! Dont get mad at chim and tae. Its not their fault." Hoseok whinning while they walk to their home.

"I know! But what if i dont saw that bruise and they keep lying? Its not good to them and mostly tae! He just a weak boy. He is sick. I dont want to lose him and jimin okay?!"

Hoseok stop and jungkook step infront his hyung while wave as a surrender. "Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter