Mad

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok is a lovely kid and brother in kim's family. Its not telling that Hoseok never get angry at them. 

But once he get his limit, hoseok really cant control anymore.

And right now he fight with the maknae. He cant be patient anymore with Jungkook's behavior.

"KIM JUNGKOOK! I TOLD YOU GO TIDY YOUR BED! THERE! YOUR SHOES! STOP PLAYING THAT DAMN GAME! IT CAN WAIT!" Hoseok huff in angry. 

"Chill hyung~ i almost done." Jungkook said in annoying tone.

"You said that for 100th time! I'm done Jungkook! I'm done with you!" Jungkook almost miss Hoseok tremble words as hoseok went to the kitchen.

Yoongi went down not long after that and met with Jungkook at the stair. He stop the maknae. "I heard shouting down there. What's that about?"

Jungkook just shrug and went to his room. Yoongi frowning at the maknae's behave. "why with him.." Yoongi just sigh.

He start to walk and straight to the kitchen. He smile when he saw Hoseok's back. 

"Why with you and Jungkook?" Yoongi take a sit at the kitchen pool. "I heard shouting there and there.." Yoongi sigh. "You know kookie just a brat kid. He will behave if you talk slowly with him."

Hoseok just sigh. "Hmm.." He doesn't even look at his brother as he continue his cooking.

Yoongi smile bitterly. 

Not long after that, the twin back home from meeting with their musical club. Taehyung run with exciting and back hug his older brother. Jimin close the door and followed his twin. 

"Hyungggg~ we're sooooo tireddd~~!" Taehyung and jimin pouted.

Yoongi just giggle and before he react at his twin, hoseok beat him.

"Go upstair and wash. Tell jungkook lunch will be done." Hoseok said sternly.

The twin flinch and they know their second elder brother not in mood. Mostly they know because hoseok never call their real name unless they're fighting. 

"Y-yes hyung." The twin went upstair nervously. Yoongi just sigh and play with his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

When they eat lunch, the twin joke to each other. Yoongi just watch them intresting. Yoongi know hoseok and jungkook are not in their mind yet, so he rather fool with the twin. He sigh.

Jungkook and hoseok just eat in silent. 

"I'm done.." Jungkook stand up and walk to the sink, not even glance to his brothers. 

Hoseok sigh and continue his eating. The trio suddenly being silent. 

Not long after that, hoseok stand up and smile bitterly. "I'm going. Eat yours till empty. After that clean the table. I'm begging you guys, thank you." Then he went to the sink and wash his dishes. After done, he went to his and yoongi's room. 

Yoongi and the twin just sit quietly and play with their spoon. "I dont know what was that?" 

Yoongi sigh. "You know your room was the mess. And i know me and hobi always tell you guys to tidy up your bedroom. Am i right?"

The twin nod. "But still we tidy up our room too.." Jimin whisper and Taehyung just play with his spoon.

Yoongi smile. "I know."

"Then why hobi hyungie was so mad?" Jimin ask sadly.

"I dont know what satan have been in hobi, he cant control his anger anymore. I'm sorry guys." Yoongi ruffle the twin's hair.

The twin just hummed understandly. "We're so sorry, hyung." 

Yoongi shook his head and smile bitterly. "Nahhh~ its okay. Atleast you guys still heard us."

The twin smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope we can stop their fight." Taehyung sigh deeply. "It have been two days. Luckily, mom and dad doesnt know about this."

Jimin nod agree. "Yeah..."

"Mom ask me yesterday about kooie."

The twin shot their eyes widen. "Really?!?!"

Yoongi chuckle and pinch their cheek playfully. "Yeah.. but she dont suspect yet. I mean YET."

Jimin and Taehyung just sigh in relief. 

Yoongi smile and sigh. "We have to do something.."

They frowning and keep thinking untill lost their mind. Jimin growl and yoongi giggle at them. 

Suddenly,

"How about this?!" Taehyung grin until it show his boxy smile. Yoongi and jimin smile and heard about the younger plan. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoseok wake up the next day with headache. He look at the side and saw his elder brother sleep soundless with his blanket wrap around his body.

He get up from his bed and strecthing for awhile. He sigh and start his walk toward the bathroom. He take a shower.

Yoongi heard the shower on, he smile. "Arghh why they must do this plan early morning..." Yoongi mumble as he growl and went to the twin and maknae room. 

Yoongi open the maknae line's room and saw the twin snuggle each other. Then he saw Jungkook sleep with a little snore. A cute one. He smile. 

"Yoonie?"

Yoongi flinch and almost slip from the door. He turn and saw his mom stand frownly. 

"Wowww~ you early today."

"Momm~ its not that i want to sleep forever am i right?" Yoongi grin lazily.

Seokjin chuckle. "Thats my line should it? And i thought you will said 'i want my sleeping beast. So shut up and wake others.. bla bla bla..' am i right?"

Yoongi snicker. "Thats the point. But not this day. I need to do something with the twin."

Seokjin smile and ruffle her son's hair. "Morning too, dear." She kiss his forehead before went down to make a breakfast.

"Morning mom." Yoongi answer. Then, he went to the twin and wake them up. "Wake up you buddies." Yoongi whisper as he play with the twin's cheek.

The twin just stir in their sleep. But not long after that Taehyung open his eyes slowly and grin after his eyes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter