I love you, Hyung

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom and dad will be gone to visit our friend. Be good kids" Seokjin kiss Yoongi head and others. Namjoon just ruffled their hair and look at his elder son with proud. 

Yoongi nod. "It's not like i'm 6 years old." 

"But your brothers are. Hobi, you will promise me right?" Seokjin look at her second son.

Hoseok grin and he take out his hand from the pocket and put at his forehead as he give a respect. "Yes ma'am!" 

Namjoon chuckle and pinch his son's cheek. "You're too cute to let go"

"Daddy.." Hoseok whinned. 

"Okay, we should be going before kookie wake up." Seokjin and Namjoon stand straight and give their best smile.

Yoongi and Hoseok stand up too and followed their parents to the door. "Becareful and take care!" 

"Sure kids! Bye!" 

The two brothers now saw their parent get into the car and leave the house. 

 

Aftet closing the door,

Hoseok sit on the sofa and sigh deeply. "Hyung, what should we do aftet breakfast? We have finish our homework and i know taetae will be super bored and jimin will whinned as a baby. Kooie? Hah that kids! He will sleep all day like you."

"Talk whom whinning like a baby right now." Yoongi roll on the sofa next to Hoseok.

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"Aishhh this hyung."

"Stop whinning, hobi. I'm trying to think." Yoongi close his eyes.

"Thinking you ... i dont think so." Hoseo curse his brother under his breathe.

Not long after that Hoseok can heard a quiet snore from his side. Hah! Say who the one said he want to think! Stupid hyung! 

 

"Hyung?"

Hoseok turn his head and saw cute taehyung rubbing his eyes tiredly. He chuckle at his little baby and went to him. He hug taehyung and kiss his forehead. "You waje early, tae. There's anything wrong?"

"Bad ending.." Taehyung sob.

"Aigoo, tae-ah. Come we sit first and think what should we do after breakfast." Hoseok drag taehyung to sit beside him on other sofa. 

"Why don't you jist sleep? Yoonie hyung sleep back" Taehyung point his elder brother and pouted cutely. 

Hoseok just chuckle and ruffled tae's hair. He shake his head. "Nahh.. i have a good sleep time. I dont want my face all sore."

"You care for your face!" Tae giggle.

"Of corse i am" Hoseok laugh along too. He tickle taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter