Kim Hoseok

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon sit beside his wife with lovingly. Seokjin know something must bother her husband if he sudden like this. "What? What do you want?" Namjoon grin, as expect Seokjin pull up her eyebrow and look judgely at her husband beside her. "Joonie, you know you can talk. Don't look at me like that."

"You know what i want" Namjoon still not stop smiling like idiot. Seokjin sigh. "Come on, you know me, darling."

"I know what you mean but now? Seriously? Who will look after Yoongi here? What happen he just heard something unnesscery thing from us? He still one and a half years." Namjoon look at his wife seriously. Seokjin sense it as she turn to face her husband. She gulping. Then she cup her husband's cheek and smile sweetly. "Sweetheart, i know what you want. You want another baby right? I won't stop you. But atleast we ask someone to take Yoongi for a day? And i give you what you want. I'm promise."

Namjoon grin and nod. "Deal."

Seokjin smile and peck her husband's lip shortly. "You're such a baby~" 

"I'm younger tho, Noona~"

Seokjin blushing. She know Namjoon rare using informal word to call her. Namjoon just call her "Darling", "Dear" sometime "Jinnie" but when he call "Noona", Seokjin know she just getting wet there. ! 

"I will make Yoongi's fomula." Seokjin stand up and Namjoon just smirk. He know he just make his wife turns on. "Watch Yoongi."

Namjoon want to laugh but he hold it. Seokjin was too obvious. He nod and make a flying kiss. Seokjin blushing hard as she went off immediately toward the kitchen hall. Namjoon chuckle by himself and humming happily as he watch Yoongi play with his small guitar. namjoon smile sweetly as he plop down behind Yoongi.

Yoongi look behind him and turn his body as he grin lazily toward his father. Namjoon snorted but he shrug away. "Why i think you will be lazy one day.." He mummured under his breath. Namjoon then ruffled Yoongi's hair and Yoongi just sit there still playing with the string boredly. 

Namjoon watch him with smile as Yoongi grinning once the string start make a sound. He look at his father and Namjoon smile sweetly at Yoongi. Namjoon scan his son boredly. Yoongi not a hyper kid. He will just sit somewhere around the house and do nothing untill Namjoon give something to make him play in silent. If Namjoon or Seokjin doesn't give him a toy or something else to play, he will just sit there doing nothing. Sometime he just looking around the house and play the tiles under him. He just tap his palm on it. 

Namjoon doesn't know heis son take who's gen. What he know that he is a hardworking guy like Seokjin had told him. Seokjin's? No. Namjoon know Seokjin is a hardest worker mother in this world. He never doubt it. Seokjin sometime will get scold by Namjoon because she's even doing the home-works by her own even she's on her big belly. That's why Namjoon always thinking about yoongi's behaviour. Who is his son taking side? 

Him or her?

But then he try to think about his family. Maybe father? Namjoon nod in agreement. So it is no doubt. Yoongi's take his father's weird behaviour. He sigh. "I should thank or nah to father?" He ask himself.

"Thank what?" 

Namjoon look up as he saw Seokjin sit on the couch that she just sit early. Namjoon palm his head as he put his elbow on the couch. He shrug. "Nothing."

"I have called oppa if he can take care Yoongi for a while."

"What he said?"

"He just said 'why not? i miss my nephew so much' and i just thanks him."

Namjoon nod and play with Yoongi's hair. "How about his wife?"

"She's cool. She even said that she had something for yoongi tho."

"Okay then. It settle." Namjoon grin.

Seokjin just shrug as she smile looking at her husband then her baby. "Oh by the weekend, it's mean tomorrow." Namjoon smirk and Seokjin just laugh heartless. "Whatever. Take this and go sleep my baby."

Namjoon chuckle. He stand up and take tired Yoongi with him. Seokjin just smile looking at them and give the fomula to Namjoon. "Oh by 'my baby', it's our baby." Namjoon smile and Seokjin just playfully let her tounge out. "Kiss mommy a goodnight" Namjoon bend a little and Seokjin sit up straight toward her baby and kiss him. 

"Night Yoongi baby~ Mommy love you~" Then she kiss Yoongi's top head. She heard mumble from Yoongi and he open his arm to make Seokjin hold him but Namjoon bounce him. Seokjin smile and shush them off. She saw Namjoon walk upstair and she lean tiredly on the couch. "Ahh~ I'm tired.." She close her eyes for a bit moment and relax for a while.

Then she open her eyes, and take the remote tv infront her. She open the movie channel and watch it tiredly.  Not long after that she feel something b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter