Wet, Panic, Worried

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin and Taehyung are sitting near the cafe while setting their lunch on the table. They laughing while talking. Yoongi lazily laying on the chair near the two while playing his phone. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook are playing water gun with Namjoon inside the pool.

Seokjin thanks her baby for helping her and tease how lazy his older son are. Yoongi snorts and Taehyung laugh loudly. Seokjin only smile and ask Tae if he want her to buy something. Taehyung who love to wonders around agreed to go with his mother. Unlike Yoongi who shoo him away. Taehyung pinch Yoongi cheek playfully and Yoongi pinch back. 

Taehyung run toward his mother who start walking first after Yoongi let him go. Yoongi still warn him to stay alert with surrounding and Taehyung only nod excitedly. After that he play with his phone back.

Not long after, Yoongi sense someone presence beside him. "Hey hyung!" Yoongi look up and smile back.

"Hey Hobi.."

Hoseok sit on the chair beside Yoongi who still on his phone. He try to sneak and only get growling from the older. Hoseok grin and he nudge his brother for being so sly. "What's with the love at the end of Noona's name, huh?"

"Shut up. Only you know about this.." Yoongi hiss.

"Hey Chim! Hey Kook- aww! What was that for?" Hoseok frowning while rubbing his forearm. 

Yoongi hiss again and smirk. "Serve you there. Shut your mouth or you will get it more. Okay my bright-dose Hobi?"

Hoseok curse silently while still rubbing his itching arm. "I miss her, hyung. Why you didn't bring her again? She's so cool when she's rapping. It was your type. Really! Your type! She had been seen with you all years and when you graduate we never seen her anymore. Tae said he miss her the most. Chim and Kook.. Nahhhh~ they only miss her nagging."

Yoongi smile bitterly without him realise it. Hoseok look at silent Yoongi and smile sadly. He know his hyung had being crush on his bestfriend like how he use to be. Hoseok only can pray for the best.

"You miss her too righ?"

"I wish i can just be honest and brave like your girl, Hobi. But you know i'm not a talk person and I'm an ego person. It's better be safe than sorry."

Hoseok sigh and look away from the elder to their other brothers who still laughing playing with their father. "Well you seem like 'better be silent than regret'.. Being silent in so long won't make you happy, hyung. It the best you being honest. It's still not too late, right?"

"No Hobi. It's late now. Thats why i wish i could take an action early and brave like Hyerin. Like you said silent is not a best treatment for your heart. The end you will regret it. And now i'm not feel safe anymore but sorry to myself."

Hoseok smile bitterly. "Wow.. Where's my brother huh? What did you do to him? You're too good... Tooooo gooood to talk like that. Who are you?" Hoseok tease while pinch Yoongi's side.

Yoongi laugh and show his phone toward Hoseok. Hoseok frown and read the text that had being showed infront of his face.

AlertLE❤ : Yah! Don't forget to eat and sleep! You don't want your all bro worried about you dickhead.. Right?

​​​​​-They annoying but i love them.. I wont forget that, princess.. --'

Yah! Take care stupid

AlertLE❤ : You know what? You can just be sweet for a second❤ awwww does my swag boy miss me?

Dont bluetick ter

- ​​​​​​Bluetick...

Serve you........ 

AlertLE❤ : btw.. I am on my way to beijing. Will miss you bud!

​​Soo..

You know bluetick will not stop me from text you .. But.. Yoongi yah! Do well in your upcoming show. 

Dont bluetick me you ! I hate yah!! Okay no i miss your annoyed face, man.. Ahh.. I will miss your-

AISH THIS BOIIIII STILL BLUETICK ME~~ OKAY BYE! This gaytendence want me to put away my phone! he even glare at me! Who is him btw! I'm ur ing customer ..

Bye Suga.. 

Hoseok can't stop giggling over the text. Yoongi only can sigh and smile bitterly. "She mad at you. Better send a text now." Yoongi mouthed it's you fault dickhead.. Hoseok still laughing. "Hyung, it's okay for that. You just need to tell her you like her."

"I'm not gonna do that."

"What? Why? She's just block away from here."

"I'm okay with the distance, but Hobi, she went there to get enggage.."

Hoseok widen his eyes and suddenly it's quiet. "H-hyung.. I-i'm sorry.."

Yoongi smile sadly. "That's why i told you i'm an ego. I wish i be like Hyerin to stop her from went there. But no, who am i to stop her. To her, i'm just her bestfriend. To her, i'm just a partner. To her, i'm just a buddy to share laughing.." 

Hoseok look down and play with Yoongi's shirt. "I.. it must be hard but you know.. You can.."

Yoongi shrug. "You know it's hard to find another like her. She almost have all my types but i only can admire her not own it." Yoongi smile while look at his hand. "Try not to lose your girl Hobi-ah. There's only one in millions."

"I'll not." 

Hoseok and Yoongi only eat the silent. Both of them smile in return. Hoseok just wish Yoongi could find his happiness. For now, he need to be there for his hyung. 

 

"Okay kids! Let's get on the land now. I could see your mother looking panic right now."

Jungkook and Jimin chuckle and Jimin hop on Jungkook's back suddenly and Jungkook almost lost his balance. He grip quickly grip Jimin's thight and walk toward their family with laughing.

Namjoon could sense trouble from far as he saw his wife panic. He walk faster so that he hope it was just an act. Jungkook and Jimin only frowning.

"Put me down, Kook. Let's run to them."

Jungkook obey and once he put Jimin off from his back, they start running toward their family. 

 

"Gosh Tae! Where are you!" 

 

Seokjin and Taehyung was walking and wondering around the park. It's so huge and there's so many stall and people busy buying gifts and things. Taehyung smile widely and looking excitedly around him. While Seokjin turn at the corner, Taehyung just walk straight without glance at his mother. 

Seokjin doesn't seem to notice yet but when she realise she only talk alone, she turn around her only greet by strangers. She almost get panic and calling her son's name. She walk back at place they had went and still no clues of her son. She doesn't know what to do and just run toward her family gather. 

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter