Saturday Facts

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon sigh tiredly as he open his eyes slowly and was greet by light from the window. He groan and turn his body just to face a beautiful angel infront him. He smile and kiss the face sweetly. 

The woman infront him start to sequel and she sniff cutely before open her eyes slowly. She smile when the younger man infront her grinning widely. She kiss the lips and the younger kiss her back. 

"Morning Joonie~"

"Morning too, beautiful."

Seokjin break the hug and sit up while stretching a little. Her beautiful was exposed and that make Namjoon almost turn on. He take his hand on it and trail it along the backbone. 

Seokjin close her eyes as she tried to feel Namjoon's touch. Namjoon can't seem to tear his eyes away from that milky skin. He scout a little and kiss from bottom to her neck. He bite it and gain a whine from her. 

"J-joonie.."

He smirk. 

Namjoon hug her from behind and Seokjin was shiver under him. And like that their morning started to fill of and full of promises. 

............

"Hye dad!!"

Namjoon look up from his paper work and smile as he look at his Taehyung with school uniform, sit infront him. He smile at his baby who now in silence. "What is it Tae?"

"Kookie doesn't want to tell me his crush.."

Namjoon smile a little. He saw Taehyung pouted and play with spoon on the table. "You know it's privacy for someone right?"

Taehyung shrug and he sink down. "But Kookie never have a secret to himself."

"You know what..." Namjoon ruffle Taehyung's hair as he pinch his baby's chubby cheek. ".....You guys are big grown boy now and it's okay to have a secret and not telling anyone. But!!.. See? There's a but.."

Taehyung chuckle and Namjoon smile again. 

"If you had a secret about your health, then you should tell it. Does you have secret, Tae?"

Taehyung shrug again. "Nope.. Dad, that's not fair."

"I'm being cool right now."

"No. You are not. You're just telling me i can't have a secret. That's all."

Namjoon sigh. Yeah Taehyung was a grown boy now and he afraid that this fragile boy start to have his own secret. Especially, bullied. Yoongi had told once in their kids age but Yoongi said it was the past so don't worry about it. From that time, he told Taehyung to never keep a secret between them. 

"Ahh really? My bad then. By the way, where's Chim?"

"Ah.. He has dance practice and my acting club meeting was cancel that's why i'm back home alone. Kookie have basketball practice with the hyungs at backyard though and i will join them a bit little longer." Taehyung sigh as he grin. 

Namjoon chuckle and ruffled the boy's hair. "Even it's saturday, you guys have meeting club huh?"

"Well we should because the BIG DAY was around the couner." Taehyung sigh dramatically. 

Namjoon nod. Taehyung take out his phone and read the group chat. He snorted at Jackson who just joke about their president. 

"By the way, where's mom?"

"Hm? Ah!  Your mom just gone out to next neighbour just about you came in. You don't saw her?"

Taehyung look up from his phone and shrug. "Nahh? I was talking to Gyu ahjusshi just now. Maybe i missed her walking by pass me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter