Dance&Sing

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chereo!!...." Taehyung and jimin end their silly dance with giggle. 

Everyone laughing. The elder hyung, Yoongi tap their heads with proud smile showed on his face. "You guys did a good job.

"Yeah hyungie!" Jungkook claim.

"Yah! I'm your hyung too, kookie." Jimin whines and pouted. Taehyung giggle and sit beside his twin.

Jungkook flash his tounge and sit beside Taehyung. Now taehyung sit between jimin and jungkook while yoongi stand infront them a little bit far. Hoseok stil practice his dance. 

"Hobi, when your competition started?" Yoongi ask while looking at his own lyrics.

"Tomorrow, sharp at 10. You guys go?"

"I don't think Kookie and the twins will go. They have school the next day...." Yoongi sit on the steelchair at corner, looking and checking every part of the lyrics that he make. "...and yngou know this is the last year for the twin."

Hoseok nod bitterly. He then again flash his sad smile. "Its okay then. Atleast mom and dad and you will come right?"

Yoongi this time showed he truth smile and nod toward his brother. "We will make sure to record every single part of you to show them."

"Sure! Dont miss it!"

 

 

 

"Hyung! Good luck!"

"Thanks kook"

"Hobi hyung good luck! Becareful hyung! Don't harm yourself. Tae's not there."

"Sure, am not! Why you said that. Tae, i will be careful, okay? I'm promise"

"Okay hyung"

"Chim?"

"Uhhh.. i know you can do it! Break their leg!"

Hoseok laugh. "Okay chim. Bye guys"

The three boys wave for tge last time and shouted a goodbye wish. After they cant see the car, jimin shove them into the house. 

"I hope hobi hyung will be alright." Taehyung sit and yawning cutely.

"Dont worry taetae, i know hobi hyung will keep his promise. Why dont we just go to sleep. I have to make sure first we lock all the door and window and kookie will bring you upstair." Jimin pat the two's head from behind them and shoo them. 

Jungkook nod and hold his hyung's hand to lead him to their room. 

Taehyung want to protest first but he had promised with namjoon and seokjin to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter