Sweet Better Than Bitter

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(except Jin's hair*long)

~~~

 

"One two..." *Flash* "Okay done~" The photographer said.

"Yeheyy~~" Taehyung and Jungkook jump hapiness. 

Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok only can smile tiredly. Namjoon and Seokjin went to the photographer, talking about their photo.

A Potret. Beautiful Family Potret. 

"So?" Seokjin ask.

The photographer, Kim Myungsoo smile. "Sadly, it's come out beautiful." 

Namjoon chuckle and Seokjin pouted. She slap playfully against his shoulder. Myungsoo laugh. "Hold up, Noona. I'm kidding, kay? Luckily, It's come out beautiful. Sastified?"

Seokjin sigh. "Yes."

"Okay then, nothing was wrong right?" Myungsoo ask while his finger scroll the photos. Namjoon and Seokjin nod and humming at the same time. "Okay then, if i had complete the album and the one with the family potret, i will call you."

Seokjin beam happily. She hug the male thighly. "You're the best, Myungie-ah. Jjang!" 

Namjoon nod and ruffled the male's hair. "Thanks for being our photographer, Soo" 

"I'm doing what i can do for my favourite cousin." Myungsoo grin. 

"It's free right?"

"Hyung!!" 

Seokjin laugh. "Hun.." She tap sweetly her husband's shoulder.

Myungsoo pouted while his eyes still lock at the photos.

"I'm kidding, Soo.." 

"I know." Myungsoo look slightly at Namjoon and grin. But then he look back at the photos. "You know you guys look beautiful and cool together. And you're so beautiful, noona~ look here." Myungsoo lean back and give the love-parent to look at the photo. The two of them.

Namjoon look awwed. while Seokjin smile tearful. "Wow. I don't know i can be that pretty." 

"Yes. You are, babe." Namjoon kiss her crown sweetly. Seokjin smile.

"Get a room, both of you!" Myungsoo stick out his tounge jokingly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wahhh~~" Taehyung sigh tiredly as they get into their car. Yoongi sit beside the younger at the back. Jimin, Jungkook and lastly Hoseok sit at the second row. After Hoseok close the door, Namjoon start their way back home. 

"Kids, you all hungry?" Sekjin ask while she look at her phone. She take a glance at the back and saw the two sleep on each other head, she saw that Yoongi's mouth open slightly. She smile. then she look back and saw Hoseok playing his phone while Jimin and Jungkook playing rock paper scissor. 

"No-"

"Yeay!"

Seokjin smile. "Kids?"

Jungkook and Jimin look at their mom. "Yes?" Both of them answer.

"What would you love to eat?"

Jimin shrug and Jungkook nod. "Yes, mom. We would love too."

Seokjin grin and look at Hoseok. "You dear?"

"Yes? Oh! Ah! Anything, mom."

Seokjin smile and turn her head to the driver. "Why don't we go snacth something to eat? I don't have energy to cook today."

Namjoon smile sweetly and he nod. "Anything for you." 

Seokjin kiss his cheek and she scroll her phone back again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for the food!!" 

Seokjin and Namjoon look at their sons proudly. "Eat slowly will ya?" Seokjin frowning.

"Yes, ma'am!" They answer together and make their father laugh. 

"Nice~"

"Hun!"

"Okay! O *auch* kay! I'm so *auch* sorry~" Namjoon chuckle as he rub his arm.

They eat silently but not too silent. They can hear humming from their mouths as the food was so delicious. 

Seokjin the one stop eating as she finish it. She look dearly at her family and smile. She took out her phone and call the waiter. 

When the waiter come, she ask if they can take a picture. The waiter smile and nod. 

"Guys, look at there."

Everyone look at the camera that the waiter held it. One.. Two.. Snap.

The waiter give back the phone and Seokjin thanks her. 

The others start eating back. She look at the photo and open th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter