Hospital! Taetae?

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae! Come on! Take a breathe!" Seokjin who hug her 5 years old son on her lap while rubbing her son's chest worriedly. Namjoon try to focus on the road while galnce a little at his son. 

Hoseok and Yoongi try to calm jimin at the back. Jungkook sit on Hoseok lap while his thumb watch dumbly. 

"Hyung.. why with taetae?" Jungkook look up at his hyung and pout. Hoseok look down and kiss his dongsaeng's hair and smile bitterly. 

"He'll be fine, kookie. Don't worried." He ruffle jungkook's hair. 

Not long after,

"Oh my god! Tae! Hang on, baby! We're almost there!" Seokjin shout and make the others startle. 

"Why with him?"

"Joon, he's not breathing." Seokjin look scared at namjoon. She hug her son tightly and rub his back.

Namjoon grip the wheel tighter and speed up his driving. 

After 15 minute, namjoon drop seokjin and taehyung first infont the doorfront of the hospital. He drive to the parking lot and make sure his kids followed him. Jimin now in his father's arm. Yoongi and hoseok walk behind their arm. Hoseok bring jungkook behind his back.

Seokjin brought taehyung to the counter and ask where their private doctor which is namjoon's sister, nayoon. The nurse nod her head and point to the entrace that lead to her sister-in-law's office. Seokjin walk while taehyung whined painfully. 

The nurse open the door and tell seokjin to let taehyung lie on the bed. Seokjin followed the instruction and stand back while the nurse take her action to put the mask thing at taehyung's face. 

Nayoon come in while she take a deep braethe and look worriedly at her nephew. Then, she rub taehyung's chest and make the younger breathe steady back. 

Seokjin had told to wait outside first and she did what was told. She sit impatiently until her sons, Hoseok and yoongi, came to her and hug her. She grateful had her sons. She hug back tightly and mumble. "Taetae will be alright. He will be alright." The she take jungkook to sleep on her lap.

Hoseok sob in his mom's arm while yoongi rub his brother's back. Seokjin always be proud of his oldest son. She smile warmly and kiss the two's ontop their head. 

Namjoon now try to calm the older twin as he cry because he can feel the pain that his twin through. Now, jimin snore in his father's arm and namjoon thanked to god. 

They waited for about 3 hours. Namjoon sat beside Seokjin while he rub jimin's back. Seokjin play Hoseok's hair who sleep his head on her right lap and yoongi listened to a song while he plug his earphone. 

Nayoon come out from the room and smile bitterly. She sat on the chair infront them beside yoongi. She ruffled yoongi's hair and yoongi greet her a hello. She grin and greet back.

After that she look at seokjin and namjoon with a warm smile. "He's okay now. He had stuck the air as he has flu. We had get out the air that stuck in his lung. He can breathe normal back. Don't make him do anything yet as he had flu. He can play like usualy but don't too much. I'm afraid he will stuck back. Make sure that untill he's free from the flu. Got it?"

Seokjin and namjoon nod understandly as they let out a relief. "Can we take him, now?"

"Sure. He's sleeping now. Meet me at the office before go back home to take his madicine." Nayoon said as she stand up to go to her office.

Namjoon and Seokjin walked out from the hospital and direct to their car to drop their kids first. Seokjin make sure jungkook sleep on hoseok's lap and she thanked to hoseok to hold him. Hoseok nod tiredly and lend his head onto the door. Namjoon sat down jimin beside yoongi and yoongi settle it with jimin's head on his shoulder. 

Namjoon close the door and tell them to stay still untill they come back again with taehyung. Yoongi and hoseok just nod tiredly. 

Seokjin and namjoon walk inside back and they split. Seokjin went to taehyung's room to pick her son back. 

While namjoon went to his sister's office to take t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter