First Day? Not bad

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is so excited for his first day of school. He heard that his hyungs so popular among the students. His two elder brothers now was on his each side, escorting him toward the hall where all new students be gathered. 

When they step in the hallway, everyone staring at them. Some are whispering, some are glance shyly, some are try to smile flirting at them. Yoongi only can sigh and Hoseok put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, smiling proudly. "You will gain some fangirls now even the first day, Kook. I can tell!" Hoseok rub Jungkook messy hair. 

"Hyung, I don't know how to interact with stranger.." Jungkook look down.

Hoseok smile widely and pat Jungkook's shoulder. "No worries. You can do it. By the way, it's not stranger. They will your classmate anyway."

Yoongi just walk straight and annoyed by the attention. Jungkook smile worriedly because he know Yoongi doesn't like attention. He just tap comfortly on Yoongi's back. Yoongi turn to his brother and smile. "I'm okay. It's your fault because you're too good looking. I've enough of this brat hyper mood and now i have another brat to take care.." Yoongi sigh again and he took out his phone. 

"You know the first day Yoongi hyung went to this school, he's too scary because he's not smile and dad had to scold him being cold to everyone. I remember hyung said some of teachers try to hit on dad too because dad was so good looking back then. No wonder you and me and hyung are his son afterall." Hoseok giggle and that make some girls shout fangirling at them. Jungkook only can smile shyly at the girls and they both quickly walk behind Yoongi. 

"Does mom know about that too?"

"Ofcourse! Hyung said mom wanted to murder those who try to flirt with dad."

Jungkook chuckle. "I wonder how's dad face that time."

Hoseok giggle too. "Yeah~"

"Guys, we're here. Go in, Kook. We will be going to our class first. After this, just go to cafe. Go straight from here and turn left and you can see the cafe at the center and you can find us there. Got it?" Yoongi ruffle Jungkook's hair for good luck and Jungkook smile as he nod. Hoseok pinch Jungkook's muscle arm playfully for good luck. He's not forget to give a wink to the girls before walk off.

Jungkook smile at his brothers before he go inside the hall. He felt his phone vibration and he took out his phone and receive a chat from his twin brother. He smile and quickly open it.

Chimchim Hyungie
Gudluck babybro! sorry me and taetae cant you today.. even it your first day T.T we're sooooo soryyyyyyy~ 

Me
Thanks hyung. It's okay.. Just take care okay?

Chimchim Hyungie
Aww~ okay Kookie.. Oh! Taetae wish you luck.. Fighting! I need to go now. Bye Kookie. Tell us how your first day in school when we're back later, promise?

Me
Okay hyung. Tell Taetae hyung thanks too. Bye hyungies..

Jungkook sigh and put his phone inside his pocket. "I wonder why this two can't me today..hmm.." He shake his head and look around him. He saw people stare at him with envied. He smile back and the girls squealing happily. The day just start like that. 

 

Jimin glance at his twin and then look infront. Jimin glance back and he can counted how many his twin have sighing along the day. "Why are you sigh for?"

Taehyung snap and smile. "Nothing,

"I know you so well, Tae. I'm your twin. What's bothered you?" 

"It's just.. I want to Kookie too.. But.."

Jimin smile bitterly and pat Taehyung's hair. "I understand. But you afraid right?"

Taehyung nod. "People doesn't even know we're brother anyway."

Jimin bite his lips. "Y-yeah.. L-let's focus okay?"

Taehyung nod slowly and sigh again before he play with his pencil.

Jimin look at Taehyung for the last time before he focus at their teacher.

 

Jungkook look so boring and he stare outside window while play with his earing. Being a smart s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter