Trouble Part II

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We need to talk."

 

 

 

After Hoseok and jimin washing dishes, they gathered in living room. 

Taehyung and jimin sit beside each other nervously. Jimin hold taehyung's hand as if he afraid tae will cry. Hoseok sit beside jimin and yoongi infront the twin. Jungkook sit down on the floor with his leg cross and he hug one pillow as he rest his chin on it. 

there's a silent before they heard yoongi sigh. 

"I want to know when, why, and what they had done with you both."

It almost like asking.

Jimin clear his throat as he want to talk but beat by taehyung. "It's my fault tho." Everyone's eyes widen. They dont expect taehyung will answer it. "Jimin found me crying in toilet when he sense that i'm not fine.."

Taehyung take a deep breathe before he continued. "Everyone know that im just a weak boy. They mock me about how weak i am and they told me to be grateful because i have brothers that protect me or not they will do something strong to hurt me.

They dont do infront you guys because they know how popular you are. They told me just gone because i should not be the one that being born in this family. Its start when they know that kookie is yoongi hyungie brother and then hobi hyungie too. 

But one day, that day when you sang on the stage and you pointed my name and chim as your brother, the people start to mocked at me behind you guys. Two weeks later than chim know about this and yell at them. Its good that they stop for awhile but its getting serious as minwoo's gang start to bullied me and chim. 

They ask me to do their homework, bum me in hallway, flick me on the head, rub me on my , i feel dirty of myself.." taehyung sob. "Chim cant control his anger anymore and they fight behind the school. But what hurt more is 4 vs 1. And chim end up getting punches. Thats why chim got bruise. 

After the fight, chim trying to save my from being touch by those hands with getting punches. if chim refuse, i will get punish. And that the whole things happen." 

There's silent eat them. Yoongi's emotion was mixed by that. He doesnt know to feel. Angry? Sad? Pity? Dissapointed? Unresponsible? Mad? He doesnt know anymore. He want to hug the younger but reality eat him. 

Hoseok walk to taehyung and wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter