Being last it's not being hate

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay! Now we will choose who's the person that you love the most! Make a list then put it in this basket. Dont forget to fold it first before put in."

The four of them start to write and Yoongi just sit at his table while watching them. Yoongi nevermind that the maknaes always play in his and hobi room because he love to hear their laughing. Yoongi tear his eyes and sigh as he look at his books. 

"Done?" Hoseok ask as he fold the paper. He look at Taehyung who still struggle thinking while Jimin try to peak at Jungkook who leanning against the wall,  try to push Jimin away. Hoseok smile and turn to Taehyung who pouted cutely and play with the paper. "Tough question?"

Taehyung nod. "Can i just put all name in first place?"

Hoseok chuckle. "No Tae, it's rules."

The younger just pouted and he start to write but not forget to write a little note down there. He saw Jimin and Jungkook put their paper in the basket and he fold his paper. 

Hoseok clap his hand one time and smile. "So next, who's the pretiest in our family? Except dad."

Jungkook frown. "Isn't obvious already? Ofcourse it's mom."

"Aishh. I know it's mom but after that? That's why we had list all."

"Your question are weird hyung." Jimin said but he write away the namelist. 

Taehyung look at his brothers who start to write. He look around and saw Yoongi who in deep focus on his homework and Taehyung smile. He wrote down the name and fold the papper. 

The four of them put everything inside the basket after one by one question had been asked and Yoongi almost done with his homework. 

Yoongi strecth after he had done everything and look at his brothers who lying on the floor boredly. Yoongi saw Taehyung's eyes start to fall already he smile. Jimin who now playing with Jungkook's hair as he leaning on Taehyung stomach. 

Hoseok and Jungkook watching dance video in Hoseok phone and they chat a little. Jimin sometime will join them. Taehyung had fall asleep already. Yoongi went to him and ask Jimin to move a little. Jimin did move and Yoongi pick Taehyung up and put on Hoseok's bed because it was the near. He kiss Tae's forehead and ask the others if they want some snack. 

Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin agree and they left after they not forget to kiss Taehyung first. 

........

"So,  mostly i'm the last one?" Jungkook fold his arm and rest his back against the couch. 

Jimin bite his lips and Hoseok gulp nervouly. 

"So you guys not love me eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter