Hobi's Doll

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No way!!!!" 

Hoseok sigh. Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung just smile. 

"NO WAY HYUNG!!"

"Jimin.." 

"You.."

"At least can you support me?" Hoseok sigh and give a puppy eyes.

"Dont give me that look. I want to but i cant." Jimin huff in sadness.

"Chimchim.. please. I know it's my fault but i can't help it. I love-"

"No.. No.. Dont say that." Jimin stand up from the couch and walk off to his room. 

Everyone silent. "Umm. I think i will try to talk with him. Don't worry hyungie." Taehyung stand up and he walk past Hoseok and Yoongi, he tap slightly on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok give a bitter smile as he mummered. "Thanks tae.."

The younger shrug as he give his best smile. Then he went off to go talk with his twin.

Hoseok then sigh deeply and sink in the couch. Yoongi look at his side as he rub Hoseok's thight as to calm the younger. Jungkook who sit opposite them, only can smile as he take out his phone and play his favourite game. Piano tiles.

"Hobi.." Yoongi start.

Hoseok nod as he listen.

"I know this will against you. But you know how jimin feels too right?"

Hoseok frowning as he look at his side. "What are you want to say?"

"Let say that we all support you all the best. We know she's not like that girl or we hope so not the same. We want you to be happy, hobi. Why jimin act like that? He love you and we all love you. Remember when your ex cheating on you for how much time.. i dont know anymore. You're lucky Jimin knock some sense to her." Yoongi smile.

Hoseok sigh. "This one is better. I bet you guys will like her too or more like i said, you guys had liked her." Yoongi frown. Hoseok continue."I know she will change jimin's behaviour less one minute."

"What?" Yoongi widen eyes. Jungkook lose on his game purposedly as he want to listened this interesting story.

"W-well.. y-you g-guys h-have known h-her.."

"Waww hyung, who?" Jungkook ask as he lean front to hear carefully. 

Hoseok blush. "H-hye..r-rin.."

Jungkook burst into laugh. Yoongi smile in sastified. "Took you long enough huh?"

Hoseok face sudden change into widen eyes. "W-what? You know?"

Jungkook wipe his tears as he grin. "Hyung, that girl is obvious. Oh right! I have told this to tae.. he will jump in happiness."

"W-wait! Kook! Wait!" As jungkook want to go where the twin was but stop by Hoseok. "You dont be serious right? Why tae?"

Jungkook sigh as he sit back. "Hyung, that girl have being your bestfriend for... what year, hyung?" Jungkook look at Yoongi. Yoongi take out his three finger. "Yeah.. three years. When you busy dating with that es, Hyerin noona always come to talk with Taetae. How she want to be yours and whatsoever cause she know that she only can dream. Wait.. how do i know this.." Jungkook whisper atbthe last sentence. Yoongi chuckle.

Hoseok still in daze. Jungkook look at his hyung and smirk. "If! If you want to know more, taetae will tell you. You'll be more in cloud nine." Jungkook grin as Hoseok nod and smile at the younger.

Yoongi tap the youngest's shoulder as he walk past him toward the kitchen but not too forget to shout "Who want ramyun?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoseok not wrong when he said Hyerin can change Jimin's sulk behaviour in less a minute. He smile when Jimin hug in joy toward Hyerin. 

"I'm happy for you noona!" Taehyung chirp in happiness. Hyerin look at the younger as she ruffled tae's hair.

"Keep it secret between us, okay tae?" Taehyung nod.

Hoseok frown. "What secret?"

Taehyung shrug as he grin. "Nothing hyungie~" Hoseok pouted. 

"Well.. well.. what do we have here?" Seokjin rub her hand on her apron as she greet the girl at the living room. 

"Good afternoon, aunty." Hyerin hug the woman. "I miss you so much."

"Then why stop coming?"

"Umm.. the thing is.." Hyerin grin nervouly as Hoseok hold her waist. 

"It's my fault

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter