Kim Yoongi

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon waiting for his first born child while rubbing his palm nervously. He waited outside the room and pray the best for his wife. 

Meanwhile, Seokjin struggling pushing his baby out. He scream louder and make Namjoon the other side frowning and freezing worriedly. 

After a few hours, Namjoon can heard a sweet cute voice crying in the room. He smile widely like he won lottery. The nurse open the door and invite him in. He walk fastly toward his wife first and smile bitterly because he can see how tired Seokjin is right there. He rub his wife's cheek and kiss it gently. 

"You did a good job, sweatheart. Thanks." 

Seokjin nod weakly and smile like an angel. The doctor came after clean the blood around the baby before. She gave the baby to Namjoon and he take it carefully so he hope that it'll not broken as a glass. Seokjin chuckle and tap Namjoon's arm. 

Namjoon turn toward his wife and sit beside her after Seokjin move a little bit to give her husband a tiny space to sit. Seokjin play the baby's hand and kiss on top of his head. Namjoon smile and kiss ontop of his wife. 

"Can you come to the office after this, Mr.Kim? We need to regestered the baby." The doctor give a smile and rub Seokjin's shoulder.

"Okay, noona. Thanks again for helping her." Namjoon smile.

The doctor, which is Namjoon's sister, Kim Nayoon, nod her head. "Nahh, atleast i can see my niece here when he born. Right now, we need to give a space for the baby and the mom to rest. We should go regestered the baby, first."

"Okay noona. Take a good rest, angel." 

And that Seokjin blush as red as clown nose. "O-okay"

"Jinnie-ah, congrats again!" Nayoon chirp happily.

"Thanks yoon."

"No problem for my beloved bestfriend"

Seokjin smile shyly and nod. The nurse help her and her baby to transfered them in to the vip room which is private from district noisy. 

In the other room,

"So, how the feel?" Nayoon brother playfully.

"Ahh noona! I'm embarass." 

"Aigooooo~ my dongsaeng. You know it just me. If another me was here, she will run around this whole hospital to celebrate it." Nayoon giggle which how she imagine her twin know about it.

"Dont tell her yet. She will immediately called her honeymoon and i will be bad for it. Does mom and dad know?" Namjoon play with his finger while Nayoon give a questiong look.

"Not yet. But will. I have told Jin's parents and they on the flight to here." 

Namjoon nod nervously. "Noona"

Nayoon still write the document while humming to answer the youngest. "Hm?"

"I will be a father"

"Yeah.. so?"

"Are not you feel something different?"

"Why must?" Nayoon look up frowning and stop writing. She palm her chin.

"Well.... your only youngest brother will be a father?"

Nayoon smile as she know what he means. "Joonie-ah, i don't even feel so wrong or different. Maybe a little but as we know, we keep growing old and there's no turning back. Sometime i wish to be a kids back and how i miss those memories. But like i said, we just wish for it and there's no turning back." Nayoon end her speech with an honest smile.

Namjoon touched by her advise and nod agreement. "We grow"

Nayoon nod and continue her writing. 

A few minutes later, Namjoon's phone shouted. Namjoon excuse himself as he saw the caller id. "I need to take this.."

Nayoon nod while sign her name on it. Done. She just wait for her brother to claim this document.

 

"Joon! We were here! And don't worry, mom and dad will take a taxi to go there. Dont bother yourself and say hi to your sister if she was there, okay? Congrats my son!"

"Thanks mom. And yes, she here. I will send your hi to her. And becareful! Dont be too rush. Seokjin was fine now and she take a rest. Maybe tired for give birth."

"Yeah. Yeah. I know. We will take that as an okay. If you say so, we will be there any hours cause your father-in-law is starving right now. Haha. Bye joonie. Dont waited for us, i will call you again if we head to hospital."

"Hahahaha mom! Okay~ again, becareful! Bye mom!" 

And that Namjoon tap the end call and walk inside the office back. He sit back at his place before and read a few message of his work.

Nayoon look up from her phone and slide the document infront her brother. "Here your baby's document. Keep this until next week with some name of the baby." 

Namjoon look at the paper and saw a blank box which what his sister mentioned it. "So i just to refill it with the name?"

Nayoon nod. "And don't forget to sign it here. Seokjin must be tired now. I dont need it to be rush anyway, so take a time. You just have a week from now, and think a good name for the baby. Is it clear?"

Namjoon nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter