Kim Twin (Jimin&Taehyung)

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy! Daddy! Why mommy's tummy sooooooo biggg~~?"

Namjoon chuckle as he put down the newspaper he was read and look down at Yoongi who tug Hoseok's hand beside him. "There's baby in there. Thats why.." Namjoon ruffled Yoongi's hair and took 1 and the half years Hoseok sit on his lap, while Yoongi climb up and sit beside his father.

"But.. But.. Mommy's tummy is toooooo biggg~~?" He sway his arm open and Namjoon laugh at it. Yoongi pouted and huff. "Daddy!!"

"Ha..aha..You're too cute, baby." Namjoon kiss Yoongi's top head and pat Hoseok's back who lean on his stomach, playing with the shirt. "Well, there's two babies in there." Namjoon smile as he witness Yoongi's wide eyes.

"Really?!"

Namjoon nod. "Really."

............

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy said you have two babies in there!" Yoongi run toward his mother who lying on the bed while reading a book. Seokjin look at her son and smile sweetly.

"Yes darling. Why?"

Yoongi shrug and then he grin until showed his gummy smile. "Nothing. I can't wait!"

Seokjin giggle. She then kiss Yoongi's top head and rub Yoongi's cheek. "You don't wanna play outside sweetheart?"

Yoongi suddenly lay on his stomach. He shake his head as he dive into the the pillow. Seokjin chuckle at her son's antic and continue the reading. 

Not long after that, Namjoon came with holding sleepy Hoseok in his arm. "Oh! That kid sleep already?"

Seokjin look up then to her son. "Just now. You want lunch?"

Namjoon shrug while he put Hoseok beside his brother. Then he kiss Seokjin's cheek sweetly. "Sokay. I will make it for both of us."

"You sure?"

"100%"

"Thank you, dear."

"Always for you."

.............

Seokjin feels very happy when they're going to check up. Nayoon said that both of her babies are boys. Namjoon smile as he hold Seokjin closer and kiss her side head behind her eyes. 

Seokjin smile ear to ear and cant wait to tell the boys about their new brothers. 

"Congratulation again for both of you." Nayoon smile.

Seokjin nod and Namjoon grinnig. "Thanks noona."

"Well, you both have to take care each other cause it will effect the babies. If you guys fight, make sure make up right there quickly. Emotion can lead death for the babies. Why i said that. Seokjin's state was so weak and she's mood can flip 360°. If she was so stress or she's mad by sudden, dont fight her, make her in a peace back. Say the sweet word. It really can help. I know it will be hard for you, Joonie. But trust me, it worth it."

Namjoon nod as he look sweetly at his wife. Seokjin smile at him and tap Namjoon's back hand gently. "Do i will crave something weird when the ?"

"Not really. It's depend. Mood changing is one of all mother's habit when they're getting pregnant. Don't worry too much."

Seokjin nod as she smile.

...............

"Ipsy ipsy spider.. Climb up-"

"NAMJOON!!!"

Yoongi was playing with Hoseok's hand and suddenly he flinch at the shouting and look at his panic father who jump out from the couch and running upstair. Yoongi hug Hoseok who starting to cry any soon. 

"Shoosh~ hobi~ Mommy will be okay."

Hoseok hiccup and hug his brother thightly. 

Not lomg after that, Yoongi saw Namjoom's carried their bloody mother out from the house. He wanna cry and he hug Hoseok thightly. Then he saw Namjoon walk toward them and smile sadly.

"Daddy?"

"She will be alright. Come on, we need to go now."

"Promise?"

"I'm promise sweety? Now come on."

Namjoon take Hoseok and Yoongi in his both arm and then he run out. He put them at the backseat and Yoongi can heard his mother hissing painfully. "Mommy okay?"

Namjoon nod while still smile. "She will."

Then Namjoon went to the house back to close the the door and lock it. He then run back the car and start to drive away. Namjoon look at his side and Seokjin was hissing nonstop. He worried about his wife and the babbies. 

Seokjin fell in the bathroom and she saw blood coming out from above her. She cry out namjoon's name and here she was hissing nonstop. She's worried about her babbies. She's crying.

"Sweetheart, please stop crying."

"It won't help, Joon.. Argh... What will.. Argh..happen-"

"Nothing happen okay? They'll be fine. Remember that we discuss about them? Remember that you want a cute twin? One will look like me and one will look like you? Remember you want them be pretty like you and handsome like me? Just think of that, Jinnie. They'll be fine. I'm promise."

Seokjin grateful.

..............

Namjoon is waiting outside with their parents who just arrive not so long. 

Yoongi was on his lap while Seokjin's mom took Hoseok. Namjoon play with Yoongi's hair and rub the kid's back gently.

..............

"Doc! The beating starting to get low."

"Jinnie, you need to push immediately."

"Arghhhhhhhh!!"

"Good.. Good.."

"Doc! 10 min before it getting on the line!"

"Arghhhhhh!!!"

"Jinnie, you're doing so good. Push again."

"I can- Arghhhhh!!" 

Seokjin heard a crying and she smile. But then she feel so dizzy and suddenly she saw nothing but black. 

"Doc!!"

"! Wear her the breather. We will do operation."

"But doc, the patient-"

"This is my family! Hurry!"

"Yes Doc!"

..................

Seokjin open her eyes and look around untill she saw Namjoon lying on the couch beside her bed. She's trying to call him but she think twicely maybe not. She smile when look at the two baby crib beside her another. She craving to see her babbies right now. 

She heard the door click open and heard whispering.

"Oh! Jinnie! You're awake!"

Seokjin smile at her parents. "Hye mom, dad." She whisper.

"Oh dear. You're okay? Wanna call the nurse?"

Seokjin shake her head slowly. She smile. "No thanks.." Then she look at the crib and her mother know exectly what she want.

Her father help her up and lean on the bord while her mother take one of the baby who just awake from napping. The baby started to cry and jolt Namjoon from his nap too. 

Seokjin's mom put the baby in Seokjin's arm and she look at the baby smiling sweetly. The baby suddenly stop as he stare at his mother. Seokjin's tears rolling down and she feels someone presence beside her.

"He's beatiful."

Seokjin nod. 

"He's the youngest."

Seokjin look at Namjoon. She suddenly remember how she thought she can't give born to the last one after she black out.

Namjoon shush her with sweet word. "It's okay. Nayoon save him and you. I told you to trust me that they'll be fine. And now here they are. One beautiful like you one handsome like me."

"We will leave you both alone. If you need anything, call us okay?"

"Okay mom."

..........,......

"Tell me what happen."

Namjoon look up at Seokjin who feeding their one of the baby. Namjoon walk toward her and plop beside her. She kiss Namjoon's cheek and Namjoon smile gently.

"Well, after you black out. Nayoon put you in icu so that you will get operation. Nayoon thought the baby will not alive but she believe that he will be alive. Luckily, he make it. Nayoon cant stop crying that time. She success. Then when she check up on you everytime, she want to talk to me something. She said that you just success from getting heart operation and yeah i said that true. Nayoon said more that maybe you black out because of that impact. Your heart beating getting low and lower when you panic. That's why Nayoon said you can just faint when you're panic."

Seokjin sigh. She reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter