Introducing

방탄소년단 ; Kim's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin wake up by sudden crying. She open her eyes tiredly and look around. She saw her husband sleep soundly and she kiss those lips. She sit up and look at the clock. "Sharp 6 in the morning.." She mumble and start his way to her baby's crib and saw cute Jungkook sit on his crib, crying.

"Aigoo~ Kookie-ah, mommy here~" She bent to take Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately shut and sob silently. He hug his mom's neck tiredly and lean his head on his mom's shoulder. "ma..maaa~" he whine tiredly.

"I know, baby. shushh.. Come on we get down to make your milk, okay?" Sekjin kiss the back of her baby's head and leaving his sleeping huband alone. Jungkook hummin while his thumb.

When they on the way to the kitchen, Seokjin heard a crack from her eldest son's room. There her second eler son's head peek at door. "Mom?" He mumble and when he spot his mom, He get out from the room.

Seokjin smile and bend to kiss her son's forehead. "Morning to you too, Hobi~" She ruffle his hair. 

Hoseok grin. "Morning mom~"

Seokjin know his second elder always wake up earlier and what she grateful was he is so helping when it come to help her with household work. Thaey arrive at the kitchen. Seokjin replace her youngest at baby's chair and Hoseok sit on the stoolchair at the kitchen pool. "Can you watch him, while i'm making his milk, dear?"

"Sure, Mom. There's any i can help?" Hoseok ask while playing with Jungkook's hand. Jungkook giggle and smile. "Kookie~ Bunny~" Jungkook flash his bunny smile and make Hoseok cooed him. "Kawaiiii~" 

Sekjin smile and she look over her sons. She giggle while answer. "Just help me with the baby, Hobi. Thanks."

Hoseok grin and nod. He play with Jungkook. Tickle the younger's feet and Jungkook whimper. He giggle and laugh cutely. While Seokjin prepared Jungkook's milk and Hoseok's hot chocolate, there's two arm snake around her waist. She smile sweetly and turn her head behind. "Morning, Hubby~"

"Morning too, beautiful~" Namjoon kiss her lips before he return to sit across his second's son. "Hello there, Kookie~ Hobi~"

"Hye daddy!" Hoseok chirp in excitment. He blow a morning kiss to his father. Jungkook giggle and follow his brother's action. He blow a morning kiss to with his small hand. Namjoon laugh and ruffle his two son's hair. Hoseok continue playing with the youngest. Namjoon start his morning routine. He found a newspaper. Seokjin comeback with a milk bottle in her left hand while two mugs in her right hand. "Here you go, boys~"

The three look up and smile. "Thanks Mom!" "Thanks dear" "Shank.. Maa.." The three said in unison.

Seokjin giggle and hold the bottle so that Jungkook will not spill his milk. While she watch scenery infront her, she shoot a glare at the clock and that she frown. "Shoot! I have to make breakfast. Hobi, can you wake your brothers up? Honey, can you please help them washing? Thanks a lot!" 

Hoseok giggle and Namjoon just smile. "Come on bud. We have to hurry." And that Hoseok nod before they make their way upstair but not forget to kiss the youngest cheek. Jungook giggle. and Seokjin just smile as please.

When the two arrive at the twin's room, Hoseok open the door quietly and they saw a cute scene. Hoseok beem cutely and flash his smile toward his father. Namjoon giggle and ruffle his son's hair. "Come on." Hoseok nod. Hoseok make his way to Taehyung's bed and pat the younger's cheek. Taehyung stir in his sleep. "Dad? I think Taetae have colds? he can't breathe properly." Hoseok look at his father concern. 

Namjoon panic and sit beside Hoseok. He pick up his second twin and hold him. He make his way to the bathroom and not too forget ask Hoseok to wake Jimin up. Hoseok know Taehyung always have a trouble with his breathe since he born. He nod and went to his another twin brother. He giggle when he saw how cute Jimin when he sleep. He kiss the younger's cheek and that Jimin stir in his sleep. The younger open his eyes slowly and grin when he met his second older's broether's eyes. 

"Morning, Chim~" Hoseok shower his brother with kiss over the face. Jimin laugh because it's tiklish. 

"H..hyu..hyung.. its tiklish.." Jimin try to get out from his brother"s hold and when he sucees he sit up and yawning cutely. Hoseok ruffled the younger's hair. Jimin smie but fade away when he don't see his twin beside him. "Where's Taetae?"

Hosoek smile."He with daddy, chim."

Jimin nod. and make his way to the bathroom where his father and Taehyung at. He saw his father rub Taehyung face with hot water. In a while, Taehyung crying quietly. Hoseok saw the scene too and back hug Jimin when the two were standing at the door frame.

"Oh! You guys her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter