ONE

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh no.

 

“Yah! What the did you just do?”

 

Hyejoo looked up from the empty coffee cup that lied on the floor to the boy standing in front of her, not missing the sight of a mismatched sock. She had to hold in the urge of laughing at his hilarious combination of socks. His white uniform had a huge chocolate stain and he didn’t look too happy to see it. Hyejoo didn’t know what happened because the first minute, she was talking to Bora about her first assignment in this school but the next minute, she tripped over a step and spilled her coffee, all over Jung Hoseok.

He’s neither smart, nor dumb but there’s one thing that he stands out for, his looks. With just a tiny little smile, he makes the girls go swooned over him. With just a little wave, believe it or not, his fangirl fainted over it. Just, no one knows what is happening to the world.

That just makes him arrogant.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Hyejoo was about to step past him when he got hold of her wrist and harshly yank her back in front of him.

 

“Sorry? Just that?”

 

Even though she didn’t mean to do it intentionally, she couldn’t help but to disapprove his choices of words. Boys who use foul languages are just low class to Hyejoo. She doesn’t see the point of being sorry to him now.

 

“And what?” Hyejoo snapped, adding fuel to the fire.

 

That day had been a horrible day for Hoseok and he had been finding excuses to burst out his anger.

His alarm went off in the morning and he got late for the bus. When he got to school, he was a minute and a half late and got detention from the discipline teacher. After getting into class, he had forgotten to bring his assignment and he got himself a fail for biology. Now, a big chocolate stain was on his newly bought uniform and it’s all thanks to the girl in front of him. And what? She was just going to leave him like that? Not even a proper apologize? That nerve of this girl.

 

“And what, what? Look , I think you’ve messed with the wrong guy today.”

 

Hoseok took a step forward, giving Hyejoo threatening looks which the girl was not affected at all. Instead, she had been glaring at him, sending him threatening looks as well. If only looks could kill, lasers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter