SIX

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Give me your text book.”

 

Hoseok hissed at Hyejoo. He extended his hands out waiting for the book to be transferred into his hands as he scanned the sight of their scary history teacher.

 

“Quick!”

 

Unwillingly, Hyejoo gave her textbook to Hoseok. She gulps nervously as she shakily stood up. Everyone knows why she was scared. Mr. Byun, their history teacher never goes easy on students who forget to bring their books because it shows him how kids nowadays are ungrateful. And you never want to mess with Mr. Byun because he is well known in the school for giving the longest lecture and worst punishment.

And poor Hyejoo wouldn’t need to go through all of this if she wasn’t Hoseok's slave. She won’t have to give him her textbook and receive punishments in his place. It’s all damn Jung Hoseok's fault!

With a rattan stick in his hand, Mr. Byun kept waving it in her face as he gave her a good scolding. She looked down forcefully and fiddles with her fingers nervously. She nods to whatever he was saying and prayed things would go easy on her.

God must have not heard her prayers.

 

 

“Take out your hands.”

 

What he said made the whole class gaped. Although he gave lectures and punishes the students, he never hits any of them physically. And that day is the first and his first victim happens to be Hyejoo. Oh, how unlucky.

 

“Teach-”

 

“I said, take out your hands! Both of them!”

 

He repeated himself more firmly this time. Biting her lips, she closes her eyes and shakily reached out her hands.

 

Don’t be scared. You can’t be scared. You know what would happen if you feel scare. Hyejoo kept chanting in her head, eyes shut closed. She tried to calm herself down but it didn’t work because who wouldn’t be scared to get caned? It’s not an everyday thing to get caned by the teacher and as tough as she looks, she’s very scared right now.

Everyone in class was sending her pity looks and they felt bad for her. Hoseok on the other hand was exceptionally feeling extra bad as he clenched on his- no Hyejoo’s text book. Usually, the punishment would be running 10 laps at the field or duck walk down the hallway to humiliate her. He never thought it would go this far.

Hoseok sprang up from his seat, startling the students as well as Mr. Byun. He held the book out to the teacher and pushed the book into Hyejoo’s hands, confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter