FOUR

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today marks the first day of torture.

Hyejoo, with tired arms held Hoseok’s and her books in her arms as she hurriedly followed close behind him to class. Hyejoo failed to realized it on her first few days of school but Hoseok, unfortunately for her, studies in the same class as her. It’s just that he had always been sleeping at the back of the class to notice his presence.

Bora was giving the poor girl sympathy looks but she don’t dare to help her because Hoseok gave her the ‘face’ when she first attempted to help. She mentally cursed at him when he turns his back against her.

 

“Walk faster, didn’t you eat?”

 

Hoseok nudged the girl from the back, not knowing the force he applied. Hyejoo lost balanced and dropped all the books she was holding and tripped over a book. She turned back up and glared at him with the coldest yet scariest glare she could make, knuckles whitening.

 

Just what is wrong with this guy??? PMS??? He’s going to get it from me when this week ends!!!

 

While Hyejoo was collecting the books one by one from the floor, a hand reached over and helped her. She thought it was Bora at first but the hand looked too man-like to be hers so she looked up. Taehyung smiled down at her, offering help. For a brief second, she could feel her heart flutters as the cute boy in front of her, helped her up.

 

“T-thank you.”

 

. Hyejoo is blushing crimson red and she didn’t know why. Taehyung, who didn’t seems to notice, smiled once again and left for his seat. She felt the room temperatur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter