TWELVE

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyejoo came back home late at night, Hyemi hasn’t sleep yet because she was worried of her little sister. She didn’t give her a call to inform her about her whereabouts and she did not reply to her message. She knew she went to Busan with a friend but why isn’t she back yet? It’s already this late. And the fact that their brother is still at work, working late made her scared.

She couldn’t fall asleep so she waited at the living room. She sat on the couch in the dark, only a small amount of light was present from the small lamp by the television. At the sound of the door knob turning, Hyemi jolted up awake and turned to the door.

Hyejoo enters the house in her sleepy state. She reached her hand out to on the lights but when she saw her sister sitting there alone in the dark, she felt her heart leaping out. God, why does she have to scare her in the dark?

There’s a lot of question that Hyemi wanted to ask.

Where had she been?

Why didn’t see give her a call?

Why didn’t she reply her message?

Who had she gone out with and what had they been doing?

But she didn’t. Instead, she let out a sighed when she saw the tired look on the younger one’s face.

 

“Are you hungry? Want me to cook you ramen?”

 

Hyejoo beamed at the word ramen and held onto her stomach, making cute pity faces.

 

“Unnie is the best!”

 

Hyejoo grinned and places both her hand on Hyemi’s shoulder, pushing the older one to the kitchen, slightly urging her sister to hurry up.

 

 

 

 

“Eat up.”

 

Hyemi puts the bowl of noodles in front of a hungry Hyejoo who digs in almost immediately. She picks up the chopsticks and started digging in, slurping the noodles as if she hadn’t eaten anything for the whole day.

Hyemi watches as the younger one ate and rest her head on her hands.

 

“Joo. Why didn’t you call?”

 

Swallowing a bite, Hyejoo looks up at her sister.

Hyemi was disappointed in her. Is giving a call th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter