FOURTEEN

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Regarding the assignment that day, I was very shocked after watching your presentation.”

Teacher Min said, getting the attention from the class.

 

It’s been a week now after the presentation and everyone has been anticipating for the result. So when their teacher bought up that topic, it caught everyone’s attention including Hoseok who normally doesn’t care less. He leans forward in his desk as if waiting for Teacher Min to continue. Hyejoo too had her eyes focused on the teacher.

 

“But there’s one that I personally love. I’m amazed that they could come up with such idea. It’s special and new.”

 

She continues making students impatient. Hyejoo fiddles with the pen in her hands nervously. Could it be theirs? She couldn’t help but wonder if there’s such possibility.

 

“The illustration and editing is just perfect together with the heart-wretching script writing. You’ve done a great job.”

 

“Oh my gosh, Miss Min! Just say it already!”

 

Jonghyun got ready frustrated. Even Yonghwa who seldom agree with his best friend nods his head at the teacher causing her to laugh. Teacher Min is a probationer and she’s very young so she got along with the students very well. They practically treat her like a noona and unnie more than a teacher but of course there are boundaries.

 

“Now, be patient Jonghyun-ah.”

“Congrats to When We Grow Old Together. You’ll be given extra credits for your exam.”

 

Some claps their hand while some let out groans because they were not chosen.

 

“Wait. That’s us.”

 

She turns to the guy next to her.

 

“That’s us! Oh my gosh!!!”

 

Hyejoo cheered with both her hands waving in the air. She jumps in her seat with joy with the brightest smile ever. At first, she couldn’t register what Miss Min said but then it clicked. ‘When We Grow Old Together’ is their hard work, their masterpiece, their creation back in Busan. She couldn’t but smile. No words could explain how she felt at the moment.

The boy next to her was equally as happy because they got chosen to be the best but it is Hyejoo’s smile that made him happier. It is Hyejoo’s cheer that made Hoseok thinks that this victory is worth a celebration.

Why?

He was not sure.

 

“Congrats, bro. Never thought that you would take part in this project and I was expecting Hyejoo to do it all alone.”

 

Namjoon said from behind Hoseok. The la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter