EIGHTEEN

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok secretly stole glances at the girl sitting right next to him who completely zoned out, staring into spaces with the textbook wide open and a pen in hand. He notices that ever since the last time they spent their afternoon playing at the arcade, Hyejoo had completely turned into a different person. She rarely smiled anymore and she would leave school right after the bell rings without wasting even a second of hesitation.

 

“Did something happen?” Hoseok muttered under his breath in concern.

 

He didn’t know if it’s okay for him to ask her. He really didn’t want to get on her bad side in this kind of situation. Should he just leave her to relax her mind? Is he going to just leave her like this? She really don’t look like she’s in the mood to talk. But- Screw this.

 

“Hyejoo, can we talk-”

 

Right at that exact moment, the school bell rang and Hyejoo sprang up from her seat, throwing everything that was on her desk into her backpack.

 

“I’m sorry. What did you say?” Hyejoo asked, zipping her pencil case before stuffing it in her back.

 

“Can we talk-”

 

“I’m sorry, Hoseoke-ssi. Let’s talk later.”

 

And with that, Hyejoo left, sprinting off. Hoseok stared at the spot Hyejoo just stood a second ago, letting out a frustrated sigh. Just what is she so busy about these days?

 

 

 

At the back of the class, Suga turned to Namjoon, completely confused at the situation.

 

“Did the two of them had a fight or something?”

 

“I’m not sure…”

 

“But I heard from some girls from the other class. They said Hyejoo is dating some guy that is 5 years older than her.”

 

“Serious? Oh no.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter