NINE

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the  incident with Mr. Byun, Hoseok rarely sleeps in class anymore. Others might think that he got scared and some would think that he’d reflected on his own actions. Only god knows the reason behind his sudden change of behavior.

You must have guessed it by now, yes, Hoseok had been stealing glances on one particular girl throughout the whole time. Instead of focusing on the whiteboard when the teacher’s teaching, Hoseok was more interested to watch Hyejoo studies. The way her eyes only focuses on the board when teacher teaches and the way she focuses as she flips through her book, finding important points for her assignment.

Hoseok just enjoys watching her. Now he sounds like a creep. Who would have thought he would find himself liking the girl he once hated? Who would have thought his heart would flutter for the girl he hates? Who would have thought he would be attracted to her?

Although the ‘slave contract’ had long ended, Hoseok didn’t completely cut off their connection like what he was planning to do at the starting. He would still joke around and bullies Hyejoo when possible. She had no idea why he was treating her like this and she’s starting to get annoyed. Like really really annoyed. Come on, who can be as childish as him to steal her pens, hide her notebook and drawing doodles on her desk? Hyejoo had no idea.

Hyejoo would also often catch him staring at her. She didn’t know why but she would make a face at him. He didn’t even bother looking away when she caught him. He would just look at her as if he wanted to drill a hole into her skull with his eyes or something. Hyejoo blew air out from and turned away, losing focus in class. Just who would feel comfortable when they clearly knew someone was watching them?

 

“Okay, class. Please get into pairs and write it down on the paper that I’ll be passing around.”

 

Teacher Min said, handling a piece of paper to Woohyun who sits at the front of the class. He turned around and did some sign language with Sunggyu who sat a few rows from him. It looks like they’ve come to an agreement and Woohyun giving the older one a cheeky smile before writing down their name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter