SEVEN

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the school three blocks away, Hyemi felt very uneasy all of the sudden, in the middle of art class. She felt as if breathing was getting harder as she tightly clenched on her paint brush. Bomi who sat next to her, peeked out from her drawing block when she heard unsettling breathing sounds coming from the younger one. The girl was holding onto her chest, eyes slowly drowsing. The sight scared Bomi so much that she starts to shriek.

 

“Oh my god, someone help!”

 

She jumped off her tall wooden stool and was just in time to catch Hyemi before she lands on the floor. No one knew what happened to her that caused her to faint.

A few other girls came to help when the teacher tells them to bring her to the nurse room. After putting her in bed to rest, still unconscious, they went out for their break time because even if they stayed, they couldn’t do anything to help so they decided to leave her in the care of the school nurse until someone almost drown in the pool.

 

“Miss Hwang, someone had leg cramp in the pool!”

 

A student managed to croak out, panting. Taking the kit with her, she went off with the student leaving a still sleeping girl behind. At the same time, a boy entered the room with light steps. He peeked from behind the curtains to see Hyemi sleeping rather soundly and he felt an urge of relief.

He wasn’t from the art class but news sure travelled fast to him because it’s a rare thing to have classmates fainting in an art class. He didn’t know what brought him here but he just needs to check if she’s alright. He sat down at the bed right next to hers, only looking through the small curtain gap. He rests his head on his arms and observed the small features of the girl. The outline of her features, he thinks she’s pretty.

When she stirs in her sleep, he immediately froze.

He watched as her eyes slowly flutters open, adjusting to the lighting. She looked around, blur and rubbed her temples.

 

“I did not just faint, did I?”

 

She mumbled to herself, slowly sitting up still slightly dizzy. Her fingers reached up to massage her temples that still slightly hurts.

 

“You just did.”

 

The voice startled her and she immediately turned to the source of the sound. The boy gave her a cheeky grin and a faint wave.

 

“Who-”

 

“Why did you faint just now?”

 

He asked instead, cutting Hyemi off, pulling the curtain so that he could have better views of her, revealing himself. Hyemi stared at him as she lets her eyes wander aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter