. XV

Expose me

“Soo-na,” I heard Baekhyun say and I spun around, embracing him before he managed to say anything else.

“I thought something had happened,” I cried out of relief and squeezed extra hard. It took a few seconds before he finally hugged me back while my head securely.

“I’m fine,” he reassured me. I quickly whipped my tears away and pulled out from the hug.

“What happened here?” I asked.

“There were some fans, or saesang fans who broke in to out apartment and destroyed a lot. It’s total chaos. Your dad gathered us all here, in case they would continue to the others dorm.”

My eyes widened, “Where were you?”

“We had practice,” Baekhyun said but seemed to think about other stuff. His eyes then landed on me again, they were so soft. He took my hand while my cheeks heated up, “Come on, let’s go talk to your father.”

We silently sneaked up from behind dad when he was talking to some policemen and listened.

“We’ll be closing off that area for a few days while we look into this. Tell the guys to get their most necessary stuff and leave the rest just as it is. Do you know if anything was stolen?”

My father briefly looked back at Baekhyun whom shook his head, “Nothing was stolen, from what we could see, sir.”

“Then we can only charge them for vandalizing and breaking in. We’ll try our best to get them,” one policeman said and my father nodded a ‘thank you’.

“Thank you,” I quietly cooed as he walked past us.

“Baekhyun, go get the others and tell them to only bring what’s necessary for a few days. You guys can stay with us for the time being.”

Baekhyun nodded and let go of my hand, which I had forgot was still connected to his.

“You Soo-na, help me tell the other groups that it’s fine and they can go back to bed now. I’ll deal with the press.”

 

“I’m actually quite excited,” Chanyeol cheered in the car a little bit later, “First there was an break in –which was of course unfortunate- but still kind of awesome. I mean, that brought some action into our lives, plus it leads to a sleepover with Soo-na at her place. That’s not everyday.”

I smiled at Chanyeol’s excitement while dad just frowned –he’s the one playing for the damages.

While back at our house mom greeted the guys with open arms. Dad had called before to inform her about the new 12 guests. Since they were in the middle of practicing when the incident happened they hadn’t eaten yet and my mother had made dinner.

“Thank you, Mrs. Kim,” D.O beamed when he placed himself by the table. All the guys their lips and dug into the food, including me.

“You guys enjoy the dinner. I’m going up to set the beds,” she smiled –happy someone liked her food. Usually the maids made it.

“Wait,” Sehun then spoke up, “We’re sleeping in Soo-na’s room, right?”

Dad was just about to protest when my mom nodded, “If you guys want to.”

They all cheered and I just snickered. They were too cute.

 

 

* * *

Young-min rushed after his wife, “Are you nuts? That’s twelve, I repeat, TWELVE hormonal older boys in that dining room out there! There’s no way they all are sleeping in the same room as my precious daughter.”

Tae-hee just gave him a smile, “You’re too stiff! They’re your idols, you should trust them a little bit more. They all want to have a big sleepover, I’m not going to stop them. Pluuuus, this is a very good opportunity.”

Young-min rolled his eyes in slight annoyance, “I think you’re going a little overboard with these opportunities. She’s just a teenager. Baekhyun’s grown for ’s sake.”

“So what? You’re older than me!”

He groaned, “That’s not the same thing. We’re adults.”

“And so will they be in a few years! Just relax and do as I say.”

“Why do you always get to tell me what to do?”

“Because I’m your wife,” Tae-hee simply stated.

“That’s not-“

“Go help them clean the table,” she cut him off.

“Why? They’ll -“

“Now!”

“Yes, honey.”

 

* * *

 

I yawned when I had finished my food, “Guys, I have school tomorrow. I’ll head to bed first. Please, stay up if you want to.”

They all followed me with their eyes as I left the table and kissed my dad goodnight.

“Good night,” I then heard some of them call and sweetly said the same back. While brushing my teeth I heard the TV go on and some action movie play.

A smile spread and I felt warm inside. I’d never had any siblings and it felt nice having a noisy home. It didn’t feel just as empty that way.

I stayed in the bathroom and enjoyed listening to them having fun downstairs. Somehow I was happy they had a break in.

Just as I had changed and left the bathroom something moved outside and I jumped like a meter back by surprise. Baekhyun’s low laughter filled my room.

“Yah! Why are you hiding here in the dark? Completely scaring the out of me,” I hit his arm on the way pass to my bed.

“I was tired,” he said, “Can I use the bathroom?”

I nodded and watch him head over to where from I had just left. Then I slid under my blankets and snuggled into my pillow. Finally some sleep.

“I’ve done some calculating,” Baekhyun then got out from the bathroom with a frown, “There’s only eleven matrasses. And none of them are big enough for two to share. I don’t want to sound ungrateful or anything, I just thought that maybe your mother had forgotten one?”

I too counted them and indeed, there was one short. I got out of my bed and headed to my parents’ room, “Mom, you forgot one mattress.”

First she looked surprised, then a smug grin replaced it, “No, we only had eleven matrasses. I’m actually kind of shocked we even had that. I mean, what normal person has more than like four?”

I rolled my eyes, “Well, we need to fix one more.”

“Your bed’s big sweetheart, just share,” she yawned and placed her head on the pillow again.

What? She actually asked me to share bed with an older boy?

“Good night,” she added and not long after she snored loudly. I snorted and closed the door.

“Soo-na, that really wasn’t necessary! We’re really thankful that you’re even having us despite those loud idiots downstairs. I’ll just share matrass with Chanyeol or someone.” Baekhyun said when I got back.

“No, it’s fine,” I placed myself on my bed and patted the other side, “Are you ok with sharing with me?”

He blushed lightly but nodded, “Sure.”

Then he lifted his side of the blanket and snuck under, while I just made myself comfortable. He shuddered little and cuddled closer into my blanket.

“You know, you can get your own if you want to?”

“No,” he said, “This is much warmer.”

I blushed and thanked the lords that it was dark inside, “Okay.”

What will the boys think later when they get up?

“Are you tired?” Baekhyun asked and I shook my head, because seriously, the second he placed himself next to me I was filled with more than enough excitement to run a marathon, “Me neither,” he said.

I sighed lightly and turned around so that we were staring into each other’s eyes.

“What time do you get up for school?”

I frowned at the thought of school, “6.30 isch…”

He too frowned and groaned in compaction, “I’m so happy I’m not a student anymore.”

I giggled, “You should be. But at least I’ve only got one year left.”

He smiled as if he thought about something, “Yeah.”

I then yawned and Baekhyun just continued smiling at me, “Sleep if you want to.”

“But,” a yawn, “I’m not tired.”

He chuckled, “I think you are.”

I closed my eyes and leaned a little bit closer in on him, “Can you sing me a song?” I asked, already half-sleeping.

It was quiet for a while and then his lovely voice filled my ears. He sang my absolute favorite song, ‘Beautiful’ flawlessly and my inside was filled with warmth. I wish all nights could be like this, and like that I was asleep.

 

The morning went on a little bit different though. It started with me waking up by the cozy feeling of someone’s arms around my waist in a tight grip. When the realization of that it was Baekhyun hit me I just felt happier and snuggled closer into him. But then I heard something else.

It was Luhan, “Do you think she’s ignoring me on purpose?”

“I don’t know… Yah, Soo-na, you better get up! School’s staring.”

“Baekhyun, why aren’t you helping?”

I heard his y chuckle in my ear and the second after he shook me lightly, “Soo-na, you can’t sleep anymore.”

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes only to meet Luhan’s extremely close, “We’re serious, you’re almost late.”

Almost.

I groaned and turned around, only to face Baekhyun. He smiled at me.

“It’s almost 7 a.m.”

That made me fly out of bed, only to be met by Minseok stretching out my bathrobe to me, “Quick, quick!” he rushed while shoving me into the bathroom.

“We’re downstairs making breakfast,” Kyungsoo shouted from the other side of the door, “And Tao has picked out clothes for you. They’re on your bed.”

I thanked him, not loosing the strange feeling of being overly taken care of, and jumped into the shower to break my record in time once again.

When I got out in my bathrobe Tao patently waited for me, “Morning, Soo-na. Here, quickly get dressed, I’ll be fixing your hair.”

He got out for a second while I as fast as possible slipped on my school uniform and the belongings Tao so nicely had chosen. Then he got in again and placed me on a stool while he effectively moved his hands and organized my hair.

“Makeup?” he then asked and I nodded.

“A little.”

Seven minutes later and I was walking down the stairs, wondering where the heck Baekhyun had gone. The last time I had seen him was a glimpse when I got out of the bed.

When I entered the dining room my breakfast was already placed by the table and ready to eat. I crashed on the chair and instantly half of EXO was there to watch me.

“Drink a lot,” Suho said while poring water into my glass.

“And eat a lot,” D.O smiled while pushing my breakfast a little closer to me.

I thankfully eat while all of them kept nagging on me not to eat too fast and at the same time telling me to eat faster.

Even though I thought I had plenty of time.

“Has anyone of you seen my father?” I asked between gulping down the food.

“He said he had to control the investigation,” Suho informed me while poring in some more water to my glass, “The police thinks they’ve found the culprits.”

I slowly nodded, “That’s a relief. Was it fans?”

“Yeah, they think so. Or, antifans.”

I nodded again. I then saw the panic grow in Suho’s eyes as he watched his watch.

“It’s getting way to much! Hurry up now!” he rushed me again and I only smiled at him. Kris then without any warning took my plate, “Go brush your teeth. Do you need any books packed?”

I shook my head as I rushed up to my bathroom again. Geez, they were really hysterical. Even worse than my mother.

When I got down again they all –except for Baekhyun- were lined up by the door. Chen handed me my jacket followed by Kai who handed me by backpack. I then got to my shoes, which Kris tied for me and then smiled.

“Thanks guys,” I said and smiled at them. All at once they attacked me with a group hug and I laughed.

“Good luck today,” Suho said.

“Call us if you need us,” Chanyeol then said and squeezed me a little harder. I nodded.

“Now, Baekhyun’s waiting,” Sehun then dragged me out with Kai following.

“Good bye guys,” I managed to shout before I was outside and placed in Baekhyun’s car. Sehun excitedly cheered in the back seat.

“I look forward to see the school again.”

I widened my eyes, “You’re not coming to school!”

Baekhyun gave me a smug smile, “Guess which two who asked the principal for a visit?”

“You’re coming to school?”

Kai exploded with happiness and nodded eagerly, ”YES!”

I gaped, stunned, “Well, but we can’t be seen together! And we definitely can’t come in the same car!” I gave them both a warning look.

“Don’t worry about that!” Sehun assured me.

That was the perfect way of ruining a so far awesome day. I did not want them in school, actually I feared having them in school.

Baekhyun saw my worried expression and took my hand, “It’ll be fine. Sehun-ah knows how you like things and so does Jongin. They’ll behave.”

Sehun too nodded from the back, “Of course, Soo-na! I won’t talk to you! I’ll pretend that you doesn’t exist.”

“Same goes for me. You’re like air!”

Then why would they even come?

“If you’re wondering why we’ll be there, it’s because I kind of miss school,” Sehun explained.

“And I want to mock the kids for still suffering school while I don’t,” Kai added with a snicker.

“Will you be in my class?”

“Probably.”

I sighed while Baekhyun just smiled reassuringly at me, “It’ll be fine!”

I don’t think they understand what they’re trying to comfort. I don’t doubt they’ll act like I don’t exist. I’m just sure that that’s exactly what the other kids won’t do.

* * *

 


 

Like promised, another update! Hihi! Hope you liked it! ^^

Remember to comment and subscribe! 

Love you all! <3