Chapter 10

Only you

"Hyeoyeon! Let me see her!" Luhan said while trying to get through the door but taeyeon blocked him.

"We need to talk," she said and pulled him outside.

"Let me see seohyun!" Luhan begged.

Taeyeon sighed and said," luhan... Don't push her. U started all of this. This is ur problem now."

"Taeyeon please, I need to talk to seohyun," luhan begged.

Taeyeon sighed and patted his shoulders.

"U better go home before the reporters come," she said. Luhan sighed in defeat.

"Can u please tell her to call me? Luhan asked. Taeyeon nodded and went inside.

Seohyun was looking at her phone while sitting on her bed in the dark. She saw the news about luhan and iu. She started to tear up.

"Seohyun ah..." Yoona said while sitting next to her.

"Go away," she said and started to sob on her blanket.

Yoona patted her back and she sobbed even more.

"Hyun. U know he loves u," yoona said quietly. Seohyun got up and hugged her.

"It hurts. It hurts so much," she said while crying.

"I know baby. I know," yoona whispered in her ears and brushed seohyuns hair with her fingers.

"Unnie, I want to take a hiatus." Seohyun murmured.

"Okay seohyun ah. We will tell soo man sunbae tomorrow," yoona said as seohyun drifted to sleep. While yoona walked out of seohyuns room, all the members looked at her.

"Well?" Tiffany asked.

"Well she's asleep right now," yoona said and sat next to taeyeon.

"Is she okay?" Sunny asked.

"No. She wants to take a hiatus," yoona said quietly. The members sighed and thought for a moment. Then taeyeon whispered," we will take a hiatus as well."

Everyone looked at her in shocked.

"B-but unnie. That means we can't sing or do anything for a while," heoyeon said in shocked.

"Who knows how long this rumor will last. We might as well stay quiet until soo man tells us that everything is clear," taeyeon said and looked down. They all thought for a moment and they all nodded and went to their room.

The next day, snsd went to the company and saw lee soo man sitting down with his coffee.

" lee soo man sunbae," yoona murmured.

"Didn't I tell u guys to stay in ur dorms until everything is clear?" He asked in shocked.

"We know but..." Yuri stopped and looked at all of them. They all sighed and nodded.

"we want to take a hiatus," yuri said quietly.

"bwoh?!" He said in shocked.

"Ever since iu lied to the media... Everything has been going down hill for us." Yoona said quietly. Soo man sighed in frustration. 

"okay u guys may take a hiatus for a month," he said quietly.