Chapter 13

Only you

"Okay we're here," sooyoung said as she parked the car.

"Don't forget to where ur sunglasses," yuri said while giving seohyun her glasses. Seohyun nodded and got out of the car. All the kids in the school saw them and started taking pictures and whispering as 3 of them walked by. As they walk in the school everyone started to gasp and wave at them. 

"Yuri, sooyoung, seohyun?" A person asked. They turned around and their mouth dropped.

"Jessica unnie..." Seohyun said quietly as jessica smiled.

"It's been a while," she said. They went to the cafeteria and started to talk about school and how everything changed since they became idols.

"I'm sorry for turning on u guys," jessica said quietly as she looked down.

 "It's ok unnie," yuri said while holding her hand.

She started to form tears and said," 4 minute used me. They wanted u guys to suffer so they used me against u guys."

"It's ok we understand," seohyun said quietly.

"How have u and snsd been?" Jessica staid and smiled. Seohyun sighed and got up and walked away.

"I-I'm sorry, did I s-say anything wrong?" Jessica asked sooyoung and yuri.

They both sighed and said," no, it's just... Seohyun has been going through some rough times."

"Ooohhh I heard about u guys taking a hiatus, and about luhan and iu," she said and nodded. "I'll go talk to her."

Jessica got up and walked to seohyun.

"Seohyun ah... I'm sorry if I offended u with what I said," jessica said while putting her hand her her shoulder.

"U didn't do anything unnie... It's just... I miss luhan oppa," seohyun said and started to cry. Jessica pulled her into her embrace and caressed her hair.

"Soo young noona!" Chanyeol said while he ran to her.

"Great u guys are here! Seohyun is with jessica! Now is the time to make luhan walk over there!" Yuri whispered and she saw sehun and luhan coming towards them.

"Okay- wait... She's with jessica noona? I thought she u guys?!" Chanyeol asked in shocked.

"We'll explain later. Take luhan to the garden! Now!" Sooyoung whispered. Chanyeol nodded and pulled luhan to the garden.

"Hyung can u go get us uhhh flowers at the schools garden?" Chanyeol asked nervously.

"What? Why?" He asked weirdly.

"Uhh its for umm my pet turtle," chanyeol said and laughed nervously.

"U don't have a pet turtle," luhan said while he looked at him weirdly.

"Just go please," chanyeol begged.

"Whatever," he said and walked to the garden.

"Seriously a pet turtle?!" Sehun asked and hit his head.