Chapter 8

Only you

"Oppa u have been acting strange today. Is everything okay?" Seohyun said while she kept walking and looking up at him.

"Ah n-neh hyun," he said nervously.

"So what did u get on that history test? I got a 98. It was hard," she said while looking down. Luhan didn't say anything and kept looking down and thinking how he was going to tell seohyun about his ex.

"Oppa?" Seohyun said looking at him awkwardly.

"Huh? Ah neh I did good," luhan said as he kept walking.

"Alright what's up?" Seohyun said while stopping his tracks.

"Huh oh nothing," he said and looked down.

"Tell me oppa," she said crossing his arms.

"It's nothing look, we're at ur house. Go inside before it gets dark," he said pushing he to the gate. Seohyun didn't feel satisfied so she pretended to inside the gate and when luhan left, she secretly followed him to his house. Luckily his window was open so she climbed to his room and noticed that he didn't come in his room yet. So she quietly hid around the staircase and saw exo and Snsd gathered around.

"Why are they all here?" She whispered to herself.

"Luhan, u didn't tell seohyun did u?" Suho said while giving him a deadly stare.

"N-no," he said nervously. Yoona got up at slapped him in the face. Seohyun covered incise she shrieked. She didn't want them to know she was there.

"Wae? Why didn't u tell us the truth. Why did u lie to us? Why didn't u tell seohyun in the beginning about iu?!" Yoona screamed as she tried to hurt him but luckily sehun was holding her wrist and hugging her waist. Luhan couldn't help but started to sob.

"Yoona! Stop it! That's enough!" Sehun said as he pulled her to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry everyone. I should've told u my identity. Please forgive me," luhan said as he cried.

Kris sighed and stood up and went to luhan.

"U can start by telling us the truth. Who are u?" Kris asked luhan as he patted his shoulders.

"I'm luhan. Son of the Founders of the Lu company. And also a famous Chinese actor who dated iu and made love with her secretly," luhan said as he looked down.