Chapter 2

Only you

"Ur older then me right luhan?" Sehun asked as he whispered behind him.

"Oh neh I think so," he said while nodding.

"Cool so hyung I see u looking at seohyun," sehun said as he and yoona giggled. Seohyun couldn't hear anything because she was listening to her music with her ear phones.

"O-oh um how do u know?" Luhan asked nervously.

"YAH we're not that stupid u know?! Besides she likes u to." Taeyeon said while bugging in the conversation.

"So did she have any boyfriend in the past?" Luhan smiled shyly.

"Nah she's to picky about boys. But she did like a guy name Jung yonghwa when we were little. That idiot ruined her sense with guys!" Yoona said as she looked at the window.

"What did he do?" Luhan asked.

"Ah hyung u have no idea what he did," sehun said while shaking his head.

8 years ago

"Oppa! I like u," a little girl said while giving him flowers.

"Bwoh?!" The little boy said and scoffed.

"Well I don't like u! Ur nothing to me! The things I did to u meant nothing to me!" The little boy said as he grabbed the flower and threw it on the ground.

"B-but younghwa oppa... I thought u did like me! U kissed me in the cheek!" The little girl said while crying.

"Seohyun ah it meant nothing. I only did that to make u feel better when u fell and hurt ur self." Younghwa said while looking away and walked back to the house.

End of flashback

"after that incident... Seohyun never looked at any guys until now," yoona said while smiling at luhan. Luhan was shocked at what he was hearing. The girl that he liked, no love... Also like him to?! And the girl that he loves was hurt by a boy a long time ago? He looked at seohyun and smiled.

"U-unnie? Why are u guys looking at me?" Seohyun looked at taeyeon.

"O-oh nothing hyun... Let's go get u bubble tea!" Taeyeon said while standing up and taking her hands.

"YAH I WANT TO COME!" Sehun said while running behind them.

"Luhan... Please make our seobaby happy again." Yoona said while smiling at him.

"U-u're telling me-"

"Yes luhan. I'm telling u that u have our permission to date her," she said while getting up and following them.

"U coming?" She said while looking back.

"N-neh," luhan said while smiling and running to the rest of exo members.