Chapter 9

Only you

When exo got to their dorm, luhan went to his room without saying anything.

"Hyung.. Are u okay?" Sehun asked while knocking the door.

Luhan sighed and looked at his phone. His home screen was a picture of him kissing seohyun while he backed hugged her. He unlocked his phone and it showed his home screen picture of seohyun smiling at him when they were at school. He smiled while he formed tears. Luhan missed the old days. He remember his first day of school when he met seohyun. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Then he remembered when he walked to her house and kissed her. He smiled and heard the door open. Sehun peeked inside and luhan chuckled. 

"U can come in sehun," he said. Sehun walked in and sat next to luhan.

"U know, I was going to kill u when u admitted that u liked seohyun noona," sehun said as he looked at the picture of seohyun. Luhan chuckled.

Sehun studied luhan and smiled," u missed the old days do u?"  Luhan nodded and layed down.

"Hyung... U know... If there's something u need to say... U can always tell us.." Sehun said while smiling at him. Luhan smiled back and kicked him out of his bed.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Sehun yelled while standing up.

"Ur on my bed. I don't like people on MY bed," he said and sehun groaned.

"Guys! U need to see this!" Chanyeol said as he pulled both of them out of the room. They all sat down on the couch and watched the news.

"Hello! Today we have a special guest! Iu!" The announcer said as the crowd all screamed in excitement.

"So iu, we have a lot to talk about," the announcer said as iu giggled.

"So... There are rumors that luhan is cheating on seohyun for u," he said as iu blushed.

"Are the rumors true?" He asked giving her the mic.

"Well... I'm not suppose to give any information out until my boss tells me to but... Yes the rumors are true." Iu said while everyone gasped.

"P-please tell us more details," the announcer said in shocked.

"Well, last night... Luhan oppa had told me that he broke up with seohyun unnie. He wanted me only and not her. So, we met up and umm... We kissed," she said and everyone was in more shocked.

"Wow! Well umm thank u for revealing it to us!" The announcer said happily while everyone started to whisper to each other.

Suho turned off the tv and looked at luhan.

"FREAKING IU!" Suho yelled as he went to his room and slammed the door.

"Hyung... It's all over the news now!" Sehun said as he showed his phone to luhan.