Chapter 10

Only you

"Excuse me, what's ur name?" The man asked while looking at her.

"W-what?" Seohyun asked while looking up at him.

"What's ur name?" The man asked again while smiling.

"S-seohyun..." She said nervously.

"I'm lee sooman. Founder of sm entertainment." He said while put his hand out to her. She looked at his hand and shook it.

"I saw u when I was sitting over there. U look perfect for the company. Do u mind if u audition for the company?" He said while smiling at her.

"N-neh?" She said In shocked.

Soo man chuckled and handed her his card and said," u must be in shock so here's my card. Please come to my company anytime and just tell them ur name so they know that u will audition for my company." 

After that soo man walked away and seohyun just looked at the card. She couldn't believe THE lee soo man asked her for an audition. She got up and ran to snsd's house. When she got there, everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for her.

"Seohyun ah," Tiffany said while standing up.

"I know what happened. I overheard u guys at Luhans house. And I forgive u guys but I have something else that is more important." She said while walking to them. They all stood up and looked at seohyun confusingly.

"It's lee soo man! He asked me to audition to his company today!" She said while showing the others the card.

"BOWH?!" They all screamed and jumped up and down in excitement.

"U should hyun! We'll support u the whole way!" Sunny said as she gave her a high five.

"No I want u guys to audition with me," she said while looking at them.

"BOWH?! But they never do a group audition," hyoyeon said while looking at her weirdly.

"So what!" She said and smiled. They all laughed and hugged each other.

"Wait what about luhan seohyun ah?" Yoona said while looking at her.

"I don't want to talk to him anymore." Seohyun said while looking at them and looked down.

The next day they all went to sm entertainment and auditioned for it.

"Wow u guys are talented!" Boa said while clapping her hands. Snsd bowed and couldn't believe that they were meeting THE boa.

"U guys could use some more training but overall it's excellent!" Donghae said while smiling at them. They bowed to him and smiled.

"We want u to train in our company!" Lee soo man said while showing them the contract. They all screamed in excitement and went to sign the contract together.