Chapter 3

Only you

While the plane was beginning to take off, luhan and yoona was playing a game while seohyun was reading.

"YAH LUHAN KILL THAT MONSTER! HURRY!" Yoona yelled while standing up.

"HURRY AND GET THE SWORD!" Luhan yelled back while he stood up to.

"HURRAY WE WON!" They both yelled while giving each other a high five. Seohyun shook her head and kept reading. It was a 5 hour flight and she had to deal with both of them yelling at each other the whole way.

"Yah seohyun stop reading and get ur in here before the game starts again!" Yoona said while giving her the controller. Seohyun sighed and put away her book and started to play with them. After 30 minutes, they all started going crazy while playing the game. After 5 hours, they were tired and the plane had landed.

"Snsd and f(x), please get ready to walk out to ur vans." The announcer (leetuk) said.

Seohyun and yoona got their bags and stood up.

"I'll see u later oppa!" Seohyun said while giving him a kiss.

When they got into the van they all fell asleep the whole way to the stadium they had to perform at. After an hour, they got there and immediately started rehearsal. after a few hours of rehearsing, they went inside to eat with everyone. 

"Yah yesung oppa! Give me the box of food!" Yoona said while fighting for it.

"NO get the other one there!" Yesung yelled back while grabbing all of the box that had a little variety of every food they had.

"NO it's not pretty like the box!" Yoona said while grabbing the chopsticks and hitting it him with it.

"Ow okay yoona! Here take ur stupid box!" He said and shoved it the box to her. While yoona and yesung were still arguing, seohyun and luhan were feeding each other.

"Hey guys! We're having a special guest tonight." Lee soo man said while everyone looked at him.

"Who?" Sunny asked her uncle.

"Her name is iu!" He said while iu showed up and smiled at everyone. Everyone waved at her except for Snsd and exo who were shocked. Their mouths were wide open. Luhan looked at seohyun as she looked down and kept quiet.

 

Hey guys! U liking the story so far?! Well thanks for supporting me and don't forget to subscribe to this story! And a little reminder to u all, if u guys are a new comer and u like this story or ur just really really like my stories, comment a "🍉" emoji or a "(:" down below! Thanks!