Chapter 3

Only you

Luhan was walking back home until he bumped into someone.

"O-oh I'm sorry," the girl said while bowing.

"S-seohyun?" Luhan said while looking at her. She looked up and smiled shyly.

"Ur walking back home to?" He asked while taking out his ear phones.

"Ah neh my house is a few blocks away." She said while nodding.

"Mine to. Do u mind if i walk with u?" Luhan said while smiling.

"Ah sure if u want to," seohyun said while blushing.

"So tell me about ur self," luhan said while looking at her.

"Hmm well I'm 17 years old. I'm the only child. And ummm my parents own one of the three biggest company in the world," she said while smiling at him.

"Cool," he said.

"Now tell me about ur self," seohyun said.

"Ummm well I'm also 17 years old, I'm the only child to, and my parents own the number one biggest company in the world." Luhan said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wah that must be cool to have parents owning the number one biggest company in the world," seohyun giggled.

"Haha I guess so," luhan said while chuckling.

"I never thought we would have a lot of things in common," he said. Seohyun looked at him and blushed while nodding. While the were walking, seohyun tripped over a rock and almost fell until someone caught her.

"Are u okay?" Luhan asked as he brought her back up and held her waist. Seohyun blushed and nodded.

"Thank u," seohyun said while smiling at him.

"Ur welcome hyun," he said while he still held onto her.

"W-well um this is my home," she said while turning to her house.

"Woah this is really big and nice!" Luhan said in amazement.

"Haha do u want to come in?" Seohyun said while looking at him.

"Really? U don't mind?" Luhan said while looking at her.

"Haha no my parents aren't home and I can make u coffee since u saved me from the rock," she said and giggled. Luhan smiled and nodded.

"Seohyun ur parents won't be home for a while so I made u some food if u want some," one of the maids told her while her and luhan came in.

"Ah thank u mrs. Lui. But I'm not hungry right now. But please go and help ur self if u'd like," seohyun said while smiling. The maid smiled and bowed to her as she went to the other room. Luhan was amazed at how kind seohyun was. He looked at her and smiled thinking that he had found the right girl.