Chapter 12

Only you

"Seohyun ah I need u and yoona to come with me and donghae to the sm global audition." Lee soo man asked seohyun as he smiled at her. Yoona and seohyun bowed as they started to practice the dance moves for the new song party. During the audition, they saw many talented and many non talented people, but they did not see exo.

"Well it looks like that's it," soo man said while looking at his paper.

"Excuse me sir, there's one more group that wants to audition," the director said while asking him.

"Oh good please have them come in," he said. When the group came in, yoona and seohyuns were wide open.they looked at each other and looked back at the group.

"Hello we're exo and we're here to sing u guys a song called baby don't cry." Suho said while smiling.

"Good please sing whenever ur ready," he said telling them to sing. After exo was done singing, seohyun and luhan didn't even look away from each other.

"So luhan, I heard ur a Chinese actor," soo man asked.

"Well u must've felt nervous while performing for us today, but good job guys! I want u guys to join the company." He said while showing then the contract. They all high fives each other but luhan pulled seohyun away from the room and pulling her to an empty practice room.

"Why? Why would u leave me seohyun ah!" Luhan said almost shouting. Seohyun looked down and tried to walk away but luhan pulled her wrist and pinned her against the wall.

"Do u know how much I suffered without u seohyun?! I love u seohyun don't u get it?! I gave u everything and u left me without me even explaining!" He shouted as seohyun tried to break free but he was to strong.

"Everything is the past already luhan! Please let me go ur hurting me!" Seohyun yelled and started to cry. H crashed his lips against hers and gave her a passions kiss. Seohyun missed his touch too so she replied back to him. They let of the kiss and their foreheads touching each other. 

"O-oppa... I'm sorry," seohyun said and started to cry. Luhan hated seeing her cry so he hugged her. She missed his scent so much. After she calmed down, she looked up and smiled.

"Be mine again seohyun," he said while one hand holding her cheek and the other hand on her waist. Seohyun smiled and nodded. Luhan kissed her and she smiled while replying back.