Chapter 9

Only you

"Why did u make love with iu and not tell seohyun who u really are?" Kai asked while crossing his arms.

"I was a playboy a few years ago. It was all because of money. I didn't tell seohyun because I knew she would hate me." Luhan said while looking down.

"Let me ask u one more question... Is iu pregnant? Is that why she revealed that she did date u?" Kai said leaning to him.

"No she's not pregnant. She lied so she could win me back. She came to my house a few months ago telling me that if I didn't get back together with her, then she would make up a lie that she was pregnant and the father would be me. Of course I didn't want to get back together with her. She was crazy in love with me," luhan said feeling guilty.

Everyone stared at him for a moment and taeyeon walked up to him.

"U... Are u really in love with seohyun?" Taeyeon asked looking into his eyes.

"Neh I will do anything for her," he said feeling confident.

She looked at him for a few minutes and looked away.

"It's getting late... Let's go," she said as she walked out the door. Exo and Snsd followed her out while luhan stood there looking at the floor.

"Oppa," said a soft voice that luhan reconized.

"S-seohyun?!" Luhan said as he looked at the stairs. She walked down and stood in front of him. He could tell that she had been crying since he eyes were puffy and her nose was red.

"U... U and iu... And u lied to me?" Seohyun said while forming tears. Luhan couldn't do anything and wiped her tears but she pushed his hand away. She looked away from him and walked out. Luhan stood there for a moment and realized that he needed seohyun. Right now. He needed to tell her the truth. He ran out and tried to look for her but she was long gone. He ran to the city to try to look for her but he couldn't find her. He sat down on a bench and started to sob.

Seohyun on the other hand was crying at the train station. She didn't know where to go. She couldn't believe exo and Snsd lied to her so she wanted to be away from them for a while. She looked at her phone and got 30 missed calls from Snsd, 25 missed calls from exo, and 40 missed calls and voice mails from luhan. She looked down and turned off he phone until a man walked up to her.