Chapter 6

Only you

"Oppa, sehun will come and join us," seohyun said while looking at donghae. He nodded and looked back at his phone. When they got there they went to take their seats and started talking. 

"so unnie, how are u and luhan oppa?" Amber asked while looking at her.

"ah.. Well umm-"

"haha don't worry. I know what happened. That stupid iu took him away from u during the concert," Amber said while chuckling.

"u guys know?" Seohyun said in shocked.

"yah seohyun! We're not that stupid. We know she dated him a few years ago. Then all of a sudden she comes back to him and tries dragging him away from u every time u're near him." Amber said while eating her kimchi.

"is it that obvious?" Seohyun asked while looking down.

Amber sighed and said," look, don't worry about iu and luhan right now. We've got 7 more hours till we have to go back to Seoul! Let's enjoy Japan okay?!" Amber said while holding her wine up. Everyone cheered while they all drank the wine.

"What do u guys want to do for the next 3 hours we have together?!" Heechul asked.

"Hmm we want to go get bubble teaaaaaaa!" Yoona exclaimed happily.

"BUBBLE TEA!" They all said and started to laugh.

"Oh sehun! U're here!" Victoria said while waving at him.

"Luhan?" Amber asked while seohyun and yoona were in shocked.

"Oh hey guys," luhan smiled awkwardly.

"Go ahead and sit next to seohyun!" Amber said while Victoria giggled. Seohyun tried to ignore him and luhan sat next to her.

"Jangjangmyeon is here!" Sehun said excitedly. Yoona and Amber were jumping up and down excitedly while seohyun luhan weren't talking. Every time he tries to start a conversation with her she starts talking to either yoona or Amber. Luhan got annoyed and pulled her outside.

"Yah seohyun! Why are u ignoring me!" Luhan said almost shouting.

"I'm not ignoring u," she murmured while trying to walk back inside but luhan pulled her wrist.

"Seohyun ah. Don't ignore me. Why are u mad at me?" Luhan asked in a serious voice.

"Why am I mad at u?! Shouldn't u know by now?! U always let iu take u away from me! Every time I try talking to u ur always with iu!" Seohyun said while shedding tears. Luhan soften his hold and pulled her to his embrace.

"I'm sorry hyun. Sehun told me already. I should have payed more attention to u," he said while calming her down. Seohyun looked up and kissed his lips.

"I missed u," she said while smiling. 

Luhan chuckled and said," I missed u to." 

They walked back inside the restraunt hand in hand while blushing.