Chapter 8

Only you

"U know... Ever since kris left... Things have been going down hill," chanyeol said while lying on the ground of their practice room.

"Hyung... Don't worry about him. He's probably fine in China," Tao said while looking down. He and kris were close. They've been best friends since birth. Now that kris isn't with them anymore, Tao has changed a lot.

"We should go to our dorms now before the reporters come." Luhan said while getting ready to leave.

"Bwoh?! Why lee soo man sumbae?!" Seohyun yelled.

"Seohyun. We can't risk u being out in the public. It could ruin u, snsd, luhans, and exo's reputation! We need to clear up all the luhan and iu rumors. For now, all snsd' and exo's comeback will have to be rescheduled." Lee soo man said while walking out.

Seohyun sighed and leaned on the wall.

"Taeyeon unnie... What do we do? We're causing all of this," seohyun said while tearing up.

"Seohyun ah.. It's ok," she said wrapping her arms around seohyun.

"Come on guys, let's go back to our dorms," yoona said while giving them their bags. They both nodded and walked out the door. When they were exiting the elevator, they saw exo coming out of the elevator as well. They all looked at each other for a few minutes.

"We're sorry," they all said and laughed.

"What do we do now?" Yuri asked while walking to the lobby.

"Nothing I guess. Our schedules are being pushed back," luhan said while looking down.

"It's all because of us," seohyun said while wiping her tears.

"Hey. It's not ur fault. Don't blame ur self for everything," luhan said while bringing her to his arms.

"Look.. Iu messed with the wrong person. Don't worry. I'll handle everything," he said while he kissed her cheeks. She felt so safe in his arms. Seohyun nodded and hugged his waist.

"I missed u,"  he said and seohyun smiled.

"I missed u more," she said and they both laughed.

"U guys go out first," Chen said while sitting down on one of the chairs at the lobby.

"We'll go after u guys leave," baekhyun said while hugging taeyeon. They all nodded and went out. 

"I'll see u later," luhan said while kissing her lips and signaling seohyun to go. She nodded and walked out with snsd.