Chapter 14

Only you

Seohyun was sitting on the swing of their schools garden. She and jessica were talking until...

"Omg seohyun! That's luhan from exo!" Jessica exclaimed. Seohyun slowly turned around and saw luhan looking at her with a hurtful face. She looked down wanting to cry but tried to hold it in. Luhan walked towards them and stood next to seohyun 

Luhan's pov

I couldn't say anything. My beautiful seohyun was right next to me. The one I've been waiting for a long time... Is right next to me. I wanted to beg for her forgiveness but i couldn't. She was with her friend so i have to wait until her friend leaves. I looked down at my girlfriend and I could see her tears forming. I took her hand and held it tightly.

"L-luhan... This is my childhood friend jessica," she said quietly. I looked at jessica and she smiled. Wasn't she the girl that snsd? I guess they made up. I smiled back and looked at seohyun.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to her. She held her head down while trying not to cry in front of me and jessica. I guess jessica knew.

"I'll leave u two alone," she said and got up. Once jessica was gone I sat next to seohyun and we stood quiet for a while.

"How have u been?" She asked me while looking at me. She touched my cheeks while I looked up at her.

"I'm fine," I said quietly. She looked at me and started to cry.

"Y-you're so pale. Paler then what chanyeol and sehun described u," seohyun stuttered and started to sob. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her in my embrace and she sobbed in my chest. I started to form tears. It felt like years since I saw my seohyun. We stood like that for a while until she patted my shoulders.

"O-oppa.. I can't breath," she said quietly. I let go of her quickly and looked into her eyes. Then her lips. I wanted to kiss those lips so badly. I moved closer to her and slowly went towards her lips. My lips touched hers and it felt so soft. I deepened her lips and she replied to me. Our soft kiss started to turn into a make out session. Until someone had to ruin it for us.

"Hurray u guys made up!" A loud voice said as we let go of the kiss and looked behind us. I started to turn red from the anger while she giggled.

"I'm gonna kill u chanyeol!" I said. I got up and started to hit his head.

"Ow hyung!" He whined. I saw snsd and jessica run towards seohyun and hugged her. My life is perfect now. I smiled while she turned to me. She smiled back. After a few seconds, she was pulled by taeyeon and yoona and they ran into a classroom together.