Chapter 5

Only you

During the end of the smtown concert, everyone went out and started saying good bye to there fans.

Seohyun was walking with yoona and taeyeon until she stopped and saw luhan and iu laughing with each other. Seohyun looked down and yoona whispered to her.

"It's okay seohyun just ignore them for tonight," yoona said while seohyun smiled at her.

 They were bowing down at the end of the song until seohyun saw iu holding hands with luhan. She was fuming with anger. They were saying good bye to everyone and went inside and saw luhan and iu sitting next to each other. Iu was feeding luhan and luhan chuckled. Seohyun started getting jealous and donghae noticed.

"Seohyun ah... U're jealous aren't u?" He asked while she looked at him.

"Ah oppa... How did u know?" She asked.

"Come on... Every time I look at u u're always red and looking at luhan while he's with iu." He said while chuckling. Seohyun giggled and nodded. 

"Hi oppa!" Yoona said as she ran to them.

"Hey! U guys want to join me, siwon, heechul, Victoria, Irene, and Amber for dinner?" Donghae asked.

"Sure!" Yoona and seohyun said and ran with them to the van.

On the other hand, luhan saw seohyun laughing with donghae. He felt jealous went he saw them going inside the car together.

"Oppa open wide!" Iu said cutely.

"I-iu I have to go now bye." He said and bowed. Iu looked at him and tried to make him stay longer but luckily, sehun saved him.

"Thanks sehunnie," luhan said as they ran to the van.

"Hey don't thank me. U should apologize to seohyun. She was looking at u guys the whole time, and she was angry like red head angry!" Sehun said as he slapped his head.

"She was jealous?" Luhan asked.

"Omg luhan! How can u be so stupid! Yes she was jealous dummy! The whole smtown knew! Even the fans knew!" He yelled.

"I have to talk to her. Where is she going with yoona and donghae?" Luhan asked as he took out his phone.

"I don't know. Why ask me I wasn't spying on them the whole time!" Sehun said.

"She won't answer me cause she's still angry with me. Sehun ask her where she's going!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Okay okay don't yell gosh!" Sehun yelled back as he started to text seohyun.

To: noona

seo noona, where are u guys going sehunnie wants to join!

To: sehunnie

aigoo stop acting cute! We're going to eat jangjangmyeon! 

To: noona

okie sehunnie will join!

To: sehunnie

whatever I'll tell donghae oppa!