Chapter 4

Only you

"So umm coffee right?" Seohyun asked while putting her back pack on the couch. Luhan nodded while putting his bag next to seohyuns bag.

"So did u like ur first day of school?" Seohyun asked while preparing Luhans coffee.

"Ah neh exo and Snsd are nice," luhan said while standing next to seohyun.

"Neh I've known them since we were only 3 years old so it's nothing new to me." Seohyun said while giving him to coffee.

"Wow that's a long time," luhan said while chuckling.

"Not really time went by fast," she said while smiling.

"So um I heard Chen and Tao talking about how u guys had 9 member. What happened?" Luhan said while drinking his coffee. Seohyuns face slowly started to become a sad face and she looked down.

"Jessica... Well... Recently she was hanging out with another group in our school called 4 minute. She didn't really know them since she became part of our group 3 years ago but 4 minute were known as the evil queens of sm high school." Seohyun said while looking down. Luhan nodded and she went on.

"Jessica thought they were the good guys but when we told her that they were mean and cruel to us... She didn't listen and us. Now she's part of their group." Seohyun said while forming tears in her eyes. Luhan could tell that she was sad so he wiped her tears and pulled her for a hug. They stayed like that for a while until seohyun let go.

"U should get back to ur house now. It's getting late," seohyun said while smiling at him. Luhan nodded and went to the door. Before he started to walk back he pulled her waist and gave her passionate kiss. Seohyun was startled at first but she started to reply back. When they ran out of air, luhan let go of the kiss and put his forehead against hers.

"I'll see u tomorrow," luhan said smiling and letting her go. Once he left seohyun went to her room and thought about what happened. It was her first kiss. She smiled heard a ring from her phone.

From luhan:

taeyeon gave me ur number and I thought I should text u. Good night seobaby! Sweet dreams. Xoxo

seohyun smiled and text him back.

From seohyun:

good night oppa! Xoxo