Chapter 15-5

Only you

luhan has been watching seohyun since she came in the studio. He never left his eyes off her. He wanted to go up to her and kiss her but he kept it casual. He made an excuse to ask the director if he wanted coffee just to get a chance to talk to seohyun. It made him sad to see seohyun suffer every day without him by her side. While they were shooting the commercial, the director asked seohyun to do something that made her blush.

"Okay seohyun, Luhan, I want u guys to feed each other the chicken," he said. "W-what?" She stuttered. Luhan smiled shyly and fed her the chicken and she did the same. "Good okay stay like this until I say cut!" The director said while he started to shoot the commercial. "okay u guys can take a break," the director yelled while snsd ran to the food table. Seohyun was the only one that didn't go. She walked outside to get some fresh air. "Seohyun," said a soft voice. She knew who it was.

Seohyun turned around with hurtful eyes. "Why luhan? Why must we meet again?" She asked almost to point where she wanted to yell. She started to sob and luhan brought her to his embrace. "I'm sorry seohyun ah. I'm sorry I left u," he said in a hurtful voice. She started to hit his chest. "Why did u have to leave me?! Do u know how much I suffered without u beside me?!" Seohyun shouted. Luhan let her hit her until she calmed down. He took her to the park near the studio and they sat down next to a tree because it had shade.

He picked up her hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry I left u," he said softly while kissing her palms. She stared at the ground without any emotion. She tried to pull her hand from luhan but he held it tighter. "Let me go luhan!" Seohyun yelled. He looked at her with a hurtful face. "So I'm not an oppa now?" He said and sighed. "Hear me out first," he said and kept on kissing her hand. Seohyun sighed and nodded in defeat. 

"I was going to go back to Korea for u but something came up. The company didn't want me to see u anymore. They wanted me to break up with u. Soo man told me that it was bad for ur reputation and he told me to never see u again," luhan explained. Seohyun looked at him and started to tear up. "I didn't want to ruin ur reputation so... I didn't come back. But when I heard that u were going to do the commercial with me, I accepted the offer right away. I knew that was my chance to talk to u," he said.

Seohyun was shocked to hear everything. All this time.. She thought that he moved on and found another girl. But he didn't. Seohyun started to sob. "No don't cry hyun. I don't like seeing u cry," he said while pulling her to his embrace. He lifted her chin and gave her a passionate kiss. "I missed u oppa," she said. They both laughed and kissed each other like they're was no tomorrow.