Chapter 1

Only you

"Okay class! We have a new student today! His name is luhan!" Mrs. Song said as she brought luhan inside the class room.

"Anneongheseyo I'm luhan," luhan said as he bowed.

"Please sit next to.... Seohyun. Seohyun please raise ur hand!" Mrs. Song said as she looked at her. Seohyun raised her hand and stared at him. Luhan started to blush and walked toward her quietly. He sat next to her and tried not to look at her that often. Seohyun on the other hand was attracted to him but tried to not to look at him as well and started to read her book. Yoona, Kai, and sehun looked at each other and started to giggle.

After an hour it was break and everyone was with their own group. 

"Yah, new kid!" Chen said as he sat in front of luhan. Luhan said nothing and bowed to him.

"YAH don't bow! Be comfortable around us!" He said as the rest of exo came to him.

"I'm Chen," he said and smiled. 

"Anneong! I'm sehun! And that's Tao, kris, xuimin, lay, baekhyun, Suho, Kai, d.o, and chanyeol!" Sehun said as he waved at him.

"I'm luhan." Luhan said and smiled.

"Haha we know that. Say... U wanna be our best friend?!" Chen said as he smiled.

"O-oh... Sure," luhan said as he smiled shyly.

"Great!" Let's go get lunch!" Kai said and walked outside.

"The cafeteria is so big!" Luhan said in amazement.

"Ahaha I guess so. It's like a cafe I guess... Oh look! It's Snsd!" Chen said as he brought him to them.

"Snsd annyeong!" He said while smiling cutely.

"Oh YAH CHEN! Don't act cute in front of us!" Sooyoung said as she drank her boba milk tea.

"Whatever Noona... This is luhan! He's in our group now!" Chen said as he put his arm around his shoulder.

"Ah new kid! Anneong! I'm taeyeon! That's sunny, Tiffany, sooyoung, yuri, hyeoyeon, yoona, and seohyun she's kinda shy to new people," taeyeon whispered the last part.

"Yah seohyun! Don't be shy! It's just a new kid!" Sehun said while drinking her boba milk tea.

"And it's a boy! Get ur own boba!" She said while taking her drink back. Luhan looked at them and was feeling jealous. He wanted seohyun but he didn't know how to talk to her. Yoona could tell and she smirked.

"So luhan... Liking any girls so far?" She said while smiling.

"Oh um... No," he said blushing.

"Oh come on tell us! Besides we're the king and queenkas of this school!" Suho said while eating his sandwich.

He looked at seohyun and said,"well..." But before he could say anything else, the bell rang and it was time to go back to class.

"Ah u were going to tell us! Oh well, later then!" Sunny said while saying good bye to them.