Chapter 11

Only you

While exo was in their room doing their own stuff, Chen barged into Luhans room.

"Hyung!" Chen yelled while he saw luhan sitting on a chair looking out the window.

"Go away Chen," he said quietly.

"Hyung, seohyun and snsd are taking a hiatus!" He said while showing him his phone.

He turned slowly to chen's phone and saw the message from yuri. That's when the other members barged in to his room showing him their phone as well. He took out his phone and saw a message from seohyun. He quickly unlocked his phone and read the text message.

to: lulu oppa

oppa... I'm sorry I didn't answer ur phone calls. I have decided to take a hiatus with snsd. We talked to lee soo man sundae already. He gave us a month to rest. I need to be away from the media as well as snsd. Please don't hate me. I love u so much oppa. I'm sorry if I made u sad. Please rest and be healthy until we return to the stage.

Luhan read the message over and over again. He was happy that she finally texted him but was sad and hurt that she had to take a hiatus because of him. Luhan sighed and started to sob. Chanyeol and sehun watched him as he cried. They felt bad that they couldn't do anything for him. They thought he needed so alone time so they left his room.

One month later

Exo and snsd haven't met since the elevator incident But they still kept in touch. Seohyun haven't talked to luhan since she broke the news to him that she was taking a hiatus. It broke luhans heart not being able to talk or see seohyun and it also broke her heart as well. The rumors about luhan and iu slowly died down but still was on some media.

"Unnie, let's go visit our school!" Seohyun said while yoona and taeyeon were cutting water melons.

"Should we?" Taeyeon asked.

"Neh!" All the members said while eating the watermelon happily.

The next day, they were getting ready to visit the school. They had already called their teachers and they were excited to see their students again. They were about to leave when they heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" Taeyeon yelled as she opened the door and gasped.

"C-chanyeol, sehun?" She said in shocked.

"Noona," they said happily.