Chapter 2

The Choice
-Chapter 2
 
Although Jiyeon finally got to know Myungsoo have fell in love with her she just pretented nothing happened as she didn't want to make them both awkward. And more days were passing and more Jiyeon was falling for him deeply too. No one could denie they closeness they were almost all of the time together. 
It's true that Myungsoo fangirls scared Jiyeon sometimes as they were sending her death stares or cold aura everytime she passed beside them yet as Myungsoo was always with her and that he also was caring for his fangirls they haven't done something mean to Jiyeon hopefully.
 
-"Jiyeon-ah, my mom get some tickets to go to the Seoul Aquarium, want to go together?" Myungsoo asked, they were at their place chilling calmly while the lunch time.
-"Seriously?? Daebak!! Of coursee when?!!!" Jiyeon got suddenly excited 
-"Hm...This saturday?" He replied, then Jiyeon phone suddenly rang. 
-"Hello? - Yes it's Park Jiyeon... Really??? Huh yes of course i can- tomorrow? Ok i will thanks you very much!!!" She then hang up and jumped happily from her seat 
-"I have an audition from a big entertainment company tomorrow!!!!" She exclaimed, Myungsoo looked at her with a big smile 
-"Congratulation to our Jiyeonie! Wouahh indeed you are very popular" He added
-"I hope i will success.." Jiyeon sat back to her seat 
-"You will success cause you are Park Jiyeon ! Fighting to our Jiyeonie!" Myungsoo cheer up for her, she smiled to him. Although Myungsoo was sincerly happy for her a side of him was sad cause if she will be accepted that's gonna mean she will leave him as she told and he doesn't want to lose her, but he kept that for himself and didn't say anything. 
 
The next day Jiyeon didn't attend school as she got her audition. She didn't sleep a bit she was too stressed. 
10AM she was inside the big company building in a waiting room with many other girls who were also here for the audition. She got less confident once she entered the waiting room, "they are so beautiful what to do" She thought in her mind.
After some minutes it was her turn, she has been asked to do a scene from a script, to pose as a model and after to dance and also to sing a song. She did all of them succesfully even thought she was in a total stress inside her.
-"We will contact you soonly" The staff girl said to Jiyeon, she bowed and left.
 
 
1PM Jiyeon reached the school, She was excited to tell everything to Myungsoo who was also nervous for her although it was not even for him. 
Students were walking over and over, Jiyeon was at the main corridor looking for Myungsoo, Myungsoo was doing the same and without knowing they were just in front of each other even though there was like 200 meter which separating them they were just hidden by these hundred students who were walking by. Finally they stare met, a bright smile was drawing on their face, slowly they walked over each other, they grap their hands and quickly walked away to their place. 
-« So.. How was it ? » Myungsoo asked still holding Jiyeon hands. Jiyeon posed for a second as she was staring at their hands so Myungsoo pull off their hands away a bit embarassed of what he did.
-« I don’t know.. I need to wait for the result... » Jiyeon answered 
-« Then.. If you are accepting.. If you are going to be what you wanted since the start.. I mean.. Actress.. Are you going to leave me.. ? » Myungsoo said while looking away no daring to look at her, he was too shy for that he would feel even more embarassed than he is already if he stares at her.
-« I’ve already told you about that... This is why i don’t want to be friend with people.. » Jiyeon said feeling helpless in front of the guy she first loves ever since she is born so she was heartbreaking but she tried to hide it.
-« It’s fine... I hope you will be accepting ! Hehehe.. ! » Myungsoo too, he tried to look fine yet inside he was living a mental breakdown. 
-"Want to skip school? I'm tired i don't feel studying today" Jiyeon asked to change the topic 
-"Sure! Let's hang out around the Han River!" Myungsoo excitidly said and both agreed and stood up to leave.
Once there they started to play around as there was some water jet, indeed it was perfect as the climate was hot and a beautiful blue sky was also present. After some minutes of playing around they decided to stop and to sit down in the beautiful green grasse just in front of the Han River.
-"Rock paper scissors " Jiyeon suddenly said but Myungsoo who didn't get it just stared at her with a blank mind cause he was exhausting after having some fun with those water jet. So Jiyeon repeated it
-"Rock paper scissors !" And Myungsoo did the paper while Jiyeon did the scissors.
-"Assa i won!" She exclamed all happy with a bright smile 
-"You cheated !!" Myungsoo said back with a smile he was enjoying this time with her.
-"Sing me a song" Jiyeon then said
-"Yah no way" Myungsoo replied 
-"I'm the winner so you have to obey me!" She said playfully 
-"I'm the older so it's you who have to respect me!" He replied playfully too
-"Oh ok grandfather i'm sorry!" She bowed respectfully purposly to
-"Tsshh tsshhh tshhh" Myungsoo smirked 
After some minutes Myungsoo started to sing a song surprising Jiyeon cause she really thought he wouldn't sing as he said, she turned her head over him and stared at him quietly listening to his amazing voice. She was speechless.
"Simply, bubbly baby could you stay with me?
 I won't be noisy i swear i just need your scent around me 
Baby don't you know it don't know you don't you know 
That your smile make me happy ooh~ don't you know it don't you know don't you know 
What you really are for me  ooh~ don't you know don't you know 
You are beautiful, cute and playfull so don't leave me baby cause i just want you
darling to marry me" he ended 
Suddenly none of them were talking.. For some minutes they were just sitting beside each other with an awkward feeling. Jiyeon could feel Myungsoo shaking like he was nervous yet she wasn't sure of herself but she for sure felt that Myungsoo was a bit awkward after he sang his song but she didn't dare to ask If he was ok or make a move.
In a quiet and peacefully place both were enjoying this precious moment knowing it could be their last time. In a gentle move Myungsoo turned his head over Jiyeon and slowly lean over her checks, in a second Jiyeon felt something warm and sweet on her left cheek. Myungsoo quickly ended this cute moment feeling embarassing he then stood up and was ready to walk away.
-"YAH ! WHO TOLD YOU, YOU CAN KISS MY CHEEK AND LEAVE LIKE THIS ! YOU CRAZY MAN!!" Jiyeon stood up and ran toward Myungsoo
-"WHEN DID I KISSED YOU ?! YOU MUST HAVE DREAM OF IT!!" He yelled back and started to run too. These two were running and laughing until having no breath to move anymore. This day was maybe the best since their meet. Yet.. Until when will it long?
 
Hey so this is the second chapter ! I will try to upload soon! Have a nice day ~~